TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Princess Leena

So, I'm looking to buy a gun.

where will you keep the gun, Leena? Under your pillow? If you stash it in a safe or up in the closet or something and someone breaks in to your house, you may be fucked before you can even get to it.

MosquitoSupp.JPG

note that this isn't my gun, just a picture of what it looks like. It's a Sig Mosquito with a suppressor. I also have the fancy little night sights attachment.

I'd really like to get an HK USP Compact, but I think it's a little out of my price range.

I recommend a shotgun with an elaborate system of pulleys and levers attached to your doorknob.

Only if Leena is staring in Home Alone 6 and Harry and Marv are trying to..uh..rob her.

I'd advise you and your pal Harry to stay away from Locked 'N Loaded Leena.

Guest Oedipus Rex

I sliced my friend's head open with a tennis racquet in 8th grade. We were doing some backyard ECW stuff, I meant to just hit him with the strings so it'd bounce off his head, but it turned 90 degrees in my sweaty hand and I got him with the edge of it instead. Then we had a real fight for a few seconds.

A shotgun really is the best weapon for home defense.

Everyone knows that chick-chack sound when they hear it. Most places don't require you to get a permit or license to own a shotgun. The weapons and their ammo are easily available. And you don't need to be accurate. Handguns are great, as long as you can reliably hit your target. A shotgun relieves you of the need to be a good shot.

It is a nice tank top.

Anywho, get one 'o these:

DavyCrockettBomb.jpg

M-388 Davy Crockett

These things could launch tactical nuclear weapons on battlefields. Think about how many fuckin' nuclear devices exist if that peezy little launcher is carrying one.

Guest Princess Leena

Why did you post that here, Matthew.

where will you keep the gun, Leena? Under your pillow? If you stash it in a safe or up in the closet or something and someone breaks in to your house, you may be fucked before you can even get to it.
By my bed. I don't have kids, so it shouldn't be a worry. And I don't think Mimi could fire a shotgun.

A shotgun really is the best weapon for home defense.

Everyone knows that chick-chack sound when they hear it. Most places don't require you to get a permit or license to own a shotgun. The weapons and their ammo are easily available. And you don't need to be accurate. Handguns are great, as long as you can reliably hit your target. A shotgun relieves you of the need to be a good shot.

That sells me. Thanks. :) I'll probably get a shotgun this week.

Its really surreal for me to hear people talk about guns so candidly. When I move back to the states I think a gun is one of the first things I buy. Not because of any particular want or desire. Just basically because I can.

l_fb45b4e9a6327f8bbd7d5c270c7d21cd.jpg

I'd risk getting shot for that.

From the looks of the pic, Leena has those nice banana tits that kind of hang down but perk up at the end. Of course, everything is deceiving under clothes.

I don't know why Leena got upset over people seeing her MySpace pics. Her profile is public, not private like mine. Anyone can see it.

So it turns out she deleted all 3 pages of pictures from her profile. It is quite fortunate, then, that I saved them all to my hard drive 2 days ago.