TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Open the Muggy Gate

The Undertaker tears his bicep.

I don't see a clean match finish. There are too many scenarios for the match not to happen - Taker could get attacked and injured before the match (although that was the scenario for this week's Raw).

People are thinking Kennedy to be the next guy to feud with, but Mark Henry is supposed to be returning. Maybe we'll finally see Henry vs. Batista.

Who the hell actually wants to see Mark Henry vs. Batista?

I for one, never understood the love this board developed for Mark Henry all of a sudden last year. Hopefully this feud never happens.

Mark Henry had probably the worst world title match at a Royal Rumble ever last year. And think about this, his fucking opponent was Kurt Angle.

You have to try seriously hard to have a bad match with Kurt Angle.

For all the bad that can be said about Mark Henry, from his talent to his feuds to his contract, I think it's more than fair to say that his latest run in WWE was a huge improvement over his previous work in WWE. He actually had a few decent matches, especially the bouts with Rey Mysterio, and for the first time in his career he actually came across like the monster that they should've booked him like to start with, and not to mention that it actually looked like the guy was trying harder than usual, no doubt because he would like to keep his job with WWE.

While I'm not excited about a Batista/Henry feud, I do think that the program should take place, title or no tile, just because of their history. Their little feud needs an actual ending finally, so I'm fine with it if WWE books for television.

Over the years I've been just as much against Mark Henry as anyone else, but I've gotta give credit to the guy for his last WWE run.

Who the hell actually wants to see Mark Henry vs. Batista?

I for one, never understood the love this board developed for Mark Henry all of a sudden last year. Hopefully this feud never happens.

He ripped down the cage door.

I saw the Batista v. Kennedy match from the Rumble, and I wasn't impressed with Batista's work. In fact, I've always seen Batista as another roided-up guy with no ring talent pushed like hell in the WWE.

But then he had a cracking match with Undertaker at WM23, and proved it wasn't a fluke by having another cracking match at Backlash. So part of me wants to see whether he can continue this solid run with a lesser opponent like Mark Henry.

But then I remmeber it's Mark Henry, who I didn't like in 98, 02, 04 or 06 and that there is not much of a chance ofme liking him in 07. So even though it's a crappy way to end MITB, put the belt on Kennedy.

I know this won't happen, but I had a fantasy booking idea that I thought could work:

- Beginning of Smackdown, it's announced that Batista isn't in the building. The announcers play up that no one knows where he is. Teddy Long states that there will be a title defense by the Undertaker in the cage, no matter what.

- Undertaker cuts a promo backstage, basically talking about how he's a fighting champion, etc. During the segment, Kane shows up. He says that it would be an honor to fight Undertaker one more time. Undertaker just stares at him.

Teddy Long announces that he's giving Kane the title shot.

- Match starts, the "brothers" wrestle a fairly clean brawl at first. As the match continues, Kane gets more aggressive, obviously serious about winning the title. Near the finish, Undertaker starts to climb the cage, but then the Boogeyman comes through the crowd, and tosses a fireball in Undertaker's face. Kane tombstones the blinded 'Taker, and escapes to win the title. This leads to Kane as champion, with the Boogeyman as his evil lackey. What this means is that Kane could go through various face challengers, Kennedy makes it clear he has no intention to face Kane while he has Boogeyman helping him, and then 'Taker comes back at the end of the year to feud with Kane and take the title back.

Looking at the next PPV poster they're obviously planning to do something with Kane.

Judgmentday20072546.jpg

I've haven't been watching SD, but from reading the spoilers it doesn't serem like they've been bulidng up to anything, so maybe it is Kane's turn.

Have they ever (kayfabe) said on TV that "The Undertaker has an injury".

It's always been "he disappears" or something.

They had that face injury angle back in '95 or so, where he came back wearing that awful mask.

Looking at the next PPV poster they're obviously planning to do something with Kane.

Judgmentday20072546.jpg

I've haven't been watching SD, but from reading the spoilers it doesn't serem like they've been bulidng up to anything, so maybe it is Kane's turn.

That's a nice poster. But god damn did they change Kane's midsection.

That sucks, I was looking forward to seeing him defend the title next week at the sd/ecw houseshow in white plains, ny. anyhow bad timing for taker as this was probably his last big title run (and actually he has been so motivated in the ring hes been fun to watch the last few months)