TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Atticus Chaos

Paris Hilton going to jail (for 3 days)

Guest Vitamin X

I second this sentiment. This was the best part from another article (Reuters):

"I did what I was told. I would never drive just because I want to. I follow the law and I respect the law. From now on I want to pay complete attention to everything," she said. "I just want to say I'm sorry."

But the judge was unmoved.

"Probation is revoked -- 45 days in jail," he declared.

Fuck around and slap a ho.

Guest Queen Leelee

Good stuff.

I'm surprised she lowers herself to driving, though.

You know what's sad? Paris Hilton will probably die when she's 27 and forever be lumped in with "those" celebrities.

Guest Vitamin X
Good stuff.

I'm surprised she lowers herself to driving, though.

Right. You'd think an aristocratic heiress would have a chauffeur or something. Especially if just for a little while while thinking she should lay low for a bit with her driving privileges and the other problems just earlier this year.

Girl has fucking shit for brains.

The only viable solution for Hilton at this point is death. She's like some kind of twisted sponge where no matter how much bad publicity she soaks up, she'll always end up drying out and looking the same (if not more famous).

She'll be fine. If drug dealers can get all the luxuries/ drugs that they want from the outside world, I'm sure a multimillion dollar heiress can too.

Jimmy Kimmel showed clips of later that night she was partying at a club, she has no idea whats going on does she? imagine if she went to a real prison maybe that would "learn her some sense"

maybe she thinks this is part of the new simple life season?

FREE PARIS!

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/PH21781/index.html

The Honorable Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger

Paris Whitney Hilton is an American celebrity and socialite. She is an heiress to a share of the Hilton Hotel fortune, as well as to the real estate fortune of her father Richard Hilton. She provides hope for young people all over the U.S. and the world. She provides beauty and excitement to (most of) our otherwise mundane lives.

Hilton is notable for her leading roles on the FOX reality series The Simple Life and in the remake of the Vincent Price horror classic "House of Wax". In addition to her work as an actress, she has achieved some recognition as a model, celebrity spokesperson, singer, and writer.

As most of America now knows, Ms. Hilton was just charged in a Los Angeles court with DUI and sentenced to 45 days in Century Regional Detention Facility in California beginning on or before June 5, 2007.

We, the American public who support Paris, are shocked, dismayed and appalled by how Paris has been the person to be used as an example that Drunk Driving is wrong. We do not support drunk driving or DUI charges. Paris should have been sober. But she shouldn't go to jail, either.

As depicted on Friday night's episode "Nancy Grace" on Headline News (May 4, 2007), countless celebrities have been "slapped on the wrist" for similar incidents recently. Nick Nolte, Mel Gibson, Tracy Morgan, Wynonna Judd, to name a few, were arrested and never did a day in jail after their initial arrests for drunk driving /DUI /DWI charges. Rappers Busta Rhymes and Eve still walk free after both being arrested for the same charges as Ms. Hilton just this past week. Brandy's California Highway accident, although no proof of DUI was evidenced in her accident, resulting in the death of a young wife and mother in California, yet Brandy walks free as of today, never doing any time and A WOMAN HAS BEEN KILLED most likely due to her reckless driving!

Yet, Paris Hilton did not hurt, injure, or kill anyone or anything, and yet she must do jail time.

This petition is to ask Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger to pardon Paris Hilton for her mistake. Please allow her to her return to her career and life. Everyone makes mistakes. She didn't hurt or kill anyone, and she has learned her lesson. She is sincere, apologetic, and full of regret for her actions as she explained tearfully to the Judge handling her case in court yesterday.She is distraught and understandably afraid.

WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT to save our Paris from ending up at the Century Regional Detention Facility! Please sign to tell The Honorable Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger of the State of California, to think about the welfare of this young woman who has made a mortal error and deserves a second chance like so many others in our great nation have been served with after a mistake they have made . If the late Former President Gerald Ford could find it in his heart to pardon the late Former President Richard Nixon after his mistake(s), we undeniably support Paris Hilton being pardoned for her honest mistake as well, and we hope and expect The Governor will understand and grant this unusual but important request in good faith to Ms. Paris Whitney Hilton.

Yeah, free Paris so she can lighten up our otherwise mundane lives.

Now if the Brits could only find a way to send Pete Doherty to prison, that would be two wastes of space gone for a bit.

Now if the Brits could only find a way to send Pete Doherty to prison, that would be two wastes of space gone for a bit.

I like his music, but how come he isn't in jail by now? Weren't there photographs of him shooting up an unconscious girl with heroine or some other substance? Are the British just pretty lax when it comes to drug use compared to the US?

Guest George's Box

Whitney is such a WASPy name. I mean, it's basically "Whitey" with an N.

From what I've heard, it sounds more boring than anything else. Just three weeks stuck by herself in a small room with nothing to do. In one of those situations, a roommate might be preferable.

Although, think how much a roomate of hers would get paid for her story.

I'm glad she didn't go to "pay" jail. haha.

That didn't take long. She has already been released and home on house arrest for "medical reasons." She probably had the DT's from the lack of coke and alcohol.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/06/07/p...lton/index.html

He said privacy rules prohibited him from giving details about the medical issues, but celebrity Web site TMZ.com earlier quoted sources saying Hilton was refusing to eat much of the jail food served her.

This is a complete load of horseshit. I would say she used one of these:

jailcarduk0.jpg

But we all know that some's pockets just got quite a bit heavier because of this shit.