TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Human Fly

Chris Benoit Dead - Toxicology results released

wellness related

The cardiovascular exam that detected Montel Vontavious Porter's Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome is now mandatory for all WWE wrestlers every six months. It involves treadmill running until the heart rate reaches 150 beats per minute, then taking an EKG straight away. There is another WWE star with the condition, that it was detected about a month ago but kept quiet because it was one of their biggest stars and they didn't want that sort of attention being given to the person at the time. However, the person in question is taking medication for it and it is not said to be serious.

wrestling observer newsletter

WWE geta a lot of criticism (and rightfully so) but I think these check ups every 6 months are a great idea.

So, who's the 2nd person?

Looking at the roster and what was posted there. It seems to be an active superstar since it was detected a month ago and the superstar is a bigger superstar.

My guesses would be:

Raw: Booker, Orton, or Lashley

Smackdown: Batista or Kane

Guess nobody provided damage control counceling for Rey Rey before the interview. Shocked they didnt considering he was so publicly mentioned as a clear user of roids, for prescription/rehab purposes or not. I mean cmon, for a good 2-3 years now, the guy has CLEARLY been juicing. He's actually lucky the reporter(s) didnt attack him further because they sure could have.

They shouldnt even have him on shows anyway before his return, much less in a forum such as this one.

Mysterio seemed uncomfortable when the question of steroids came up. I don't know if he wasn't coached and he panicked on the air. Mysterio is different in the sense he's a kids hero and perhaps the company would want him to deny, but if I had to guess, I'd guess different. When people representing the company go on TV like that and kill credibility, it hurts the company, particularly right now when the company needs to maintain whatever credibility it has.

Where's Hogan when you need him?

Chyna was on Nancy Grace last night, she denied ever using steroids, and claimed 100% of the current WWE is on them.

I uploaded it on YouTube here:

Part 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXkwChzVRlA

Part 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlKWxcAHNEU

Part 3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLAFJR0C0sQ

Part 4:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5Mgdss97So

Part 5:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI2kYuGgttw

Part 6:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGTL_8gc-pE

That is so completely lame. This whole "Oh I didnt do them but EVERYONE now is." A lot of guys were juicing back in 1998 as well, and the ones who may not have been (Road Dog, X-Pac) were potheads anyway.

You think X-Pac wasn't? Dig up some pics of him as Lightning Kid and then compare that to how much bigger he was around 1999.

As to the other example: if Road Dogg was on the gas... how could you tell?

And her jaw. And forehead. And cartoonishly muscular build. The only differences between her and Nicole Bass were an adam's apple and a lotta cosmetic surgery.

And her jaw. And forehead. And cartoonishly muscular build. The only differences between her and Nicole Bass were an adam's apple and a lotta cosmetic surgery.

In fairness, she had the jaw as a little kid.

The rest, yeah.

(Credit: The Associated Press - FAYETTEVILLE, Ga)

The father of pro wrestler Chris Benoit questioned Benoit's mental state when he killed his wife and son before killing himself, suggesting he may have had "diminished capacity."

During a Tuesday estate hearing, attorneys for Michael Benoit said that would mean the state's "slayer's statute" _ which keeps a killer or their heirs from profiting from the crime would not apply.

Chris Benoit killed his wife, Nancy, and 7-year-old son, Daniel, in June before hanging himself in their Fayetteville home, authorities said.

"Chris' actions in doing this are wholly at odds with the person I knew him to be and everybody else who knew Chris," said Cary Ichter, one of two Atlanta attorneys representing Michael Benoit at the probate court hearing. "He was the model father. He was the model husband. He was a great guy, as nice a person as you'd ever want to meet."

A toxicology report showed Chris Benoit had extremely elevated levels of testosterone in his body but no other illicit drugs or alcohol.

In another development, Judge Martha Stephenson designated Michael Benoit as the permanent administrator to Chris Benoit's estate, while Nancy Benoit's mother, Maureen Toffoloni, assumes that same role for the estates of Nancy Benoit and Daniel.

The decision could help defuse tension between the families, who had objected to one another as estate administrators. Neither Chris Benoit nor his wife had wills.

It could be months before the court determines the issue of heirs. Whether Nancy Benoit died before Daniel will determine whether control of millions of dollars goes to Chris Benoit's two children from a previous marriage or to the Toffoloni family.

If Nancy Benoit died first, as authorities have said, then her estate would flow to Daniel's. His subsequent death would then mean his two half-siblings would be next in the line of inheritance per Georgia law.

But if Daniel died first, then the estate would have flowed to Nancy Benoit before her death. In that case, her family stands to get the inheritance.

Officials have said Chris Benoit killed Nancy Benoit before Daniel. Her family has contested that finding.

As part of Tuesday's agreement, neither side is allowed to spend any estate assets without court order or without the consent of all the parties involved. All sides also agreed to refrain from further legal actions without court permission.

Chyna was on Nancy Grace last night, she denied ever using steroids

Yeah because women can naturally bench press 180 pounds!

Chyna was on Nancy Grace last night, she denied ever using steroids

Yeah because women can naturally bench press 180 pounds!

if she never took steroids i got a Corn Farm in Nebraska to sell Chyna

I was at the doctor the other day for strep throat and he said he was going to inject me with "medical terms and a steroid." I made the poor joke "Oh I don't know about them steroids, doc."

This progressed into a small chat on anabolics, and the Chris Benoit massive prescription thing. Yes I was discussing wrestling with an MD. So anyway, when I told him the amounts reported, he just dismissed it shaking his head saying there was no way THAT much could be prescribed for any amount of time without SOMEONE noticing right away.

He bid me adieu and that was that.

He was probably just being the 'educated arrogant' type but being a family friend didn't want to offend me. At the same time I'm just wondering if he may have a valid point.

We know Astin, et al were being investigated at some point, but for how long? As it was said earlier in the thread, by a Benoit relative (his mom or Nancy's mom?) why didn't they act sooner?

I mean seriously.

So if Benoit was still around we would have:

him as ECW champion

be involved in basically a best of 5 series with Punk with what Morrison is doing now

there would be no John Morrison

each pay per view would deliver at least a **** match from Benoit-Punk

Correct?