TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

save_us_222

Joshua 8:2 of the bible says: "You shall do to Ai and its king as you did to Jericho and its king, except that you may carry off their plunder and livestock for yourselves. Set an ambush behind the city."

Savior self can also be seen at the bottom of WWE.COM next to save us 222.

I saw that, too, and my 1st reaction was to note that although it lexically reads as "savior self," phonetically it could be "save yourself."

That's what I said in the Raw thread. It sounds more like a response to the first message. That would be quite a interesting route to go, having two different sets of messages attacking each other. What disapoints me about this is that it's only getting two weeks of build if it does indeed lead to Jericho returning at No Mercy. I don't think it needs 3 months but another couple of weeks would probably draw more attention and suspense.

Savior self can also be seen at the bottom of WWE.COM next to save us 222.

I saw that, too, and my 1st reaction was to note that although it lexically reads as "savior self," phonetically it could be "save yourself."

REALLY?

Maybe 8.2.11 is when the wrestler will debut. And by that I mean, August, 2, 2011. It's all one big promo for the coming of Shane's kid! The high flying seven year old savior of wrestling.

Yeah, I got nothing. I went the other way with it.

Guest reality1480

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this today but now if you go to saveus-222.com you get connected to the "savior self' video on the wwe homepage.

I don't see how its HBK at all. The promo just isn't his style.

Wouldn't it be cool if Jericho took Cena's place and won the WWE Championship at No Mercy?

I don't see how its HBK at all. The promo just isn't his style.

Wouldn't it be cool if Jericho took Cena's place and won the WWE Championship at No Mercy?

That would be cool, but I don't see that happening.

Has anyone decifered what the "222" is really about anyway?

The WON this week had ALOT of juicy stuff on all of this....

-Jericho was being courted hard by TNA for him to be on their debut two hour show. Since that didnt happen, their (meaning TNAs) belief was he was WWE bound.

-I'm sure this has been brought up, but this Sunday's ppv is at the SAME LOCATION as Jericho's WWE debut on Raw in August of 99.

-"222" appears to be a scripture from the "Book of Joshua", Chapter 2, with the 22nd word in the book being "Jericho"

-Meltz speculated but wasnt sure if it was 222nd day of the year back in 99 that Jericho debuted back on Raw to "save us all" (someone should look into that)

-Court Bauer (no longer with the company) came up with the marketing idea for this back in June, when it was believed Jericho was close to returning.

-If Jericho didnt ever come back, the idea was to be used for the new Hart Foundation's debut, so keep in mind this COULD be them as well, although highly unlikely.

-Jericho was being courted hard by TNA for him to be on their debut two hour show. Since that didnt happen, their (meaning TNAs) belief was he was WWE bound.

-I'm sure this has been brought up, but this Sunday's ppv is at the SAME LOCATION as Jericho's WWE debut on Raw in August of 99.

-"222" appears to be a scripture from the "Book of Joshua", Chapter 2, with the 22nd word in the book being "Jericho"

-Meltz speculated but wasnt sure if it was 222nd day of the year back in 99 that Jericho debuted back on Raw to "save us all" (someone should look into that)

-Court Bauer (no longer with the company) came up with the marketing idea for this back in June, when it was believed Jericho was close to returning.

-If Jericho didnt ever come back, the idea was to be used for the new Hart Foundation's debut, so keep in mind this COULD be them as well, although highly unlikely.

My count is at 221, using August 9, 1999

Maybe 8.2.11 is when the wrestler will debut. And by that I mean, August, 2, 2011. It's all one big promo for the coming of Shane's kid! The high flying seven year old savior of wrestling.

8.2.11 in alphabet is H....B....K... who knows and Jericho and HBK are Born Again Christians...

Oh Goto Chrisjericho.com and right click the black area of the screen and select select all.... notice the triple @@@... @ is in the 2 soo.... @@@ = 222

My count is at 221, using August 9, 1999

http://www.timeanddate.com/date/durationre...=1999&ti=on 222 if you count from the 31st of December 1998. Another way to look at it is that was 221. Second debut = 222.

8.2.11 in alphabet is H....B....K... who knows and Jericho and HBK are Born Again Christians...

Oh Goto Chrisjericho.com and right click the black area of the screen and select select all.... notice the triple @@@... @ is in the 2 soo.... @@@ = 222

Not in England.

I don't know if were all reading WAY too much into this or Court Bauer had a sudden flash of insight to start doing some numerology on Jericho and his debut. I'm imagining WWE creative going through his notes like the way Indy looked through his father's diary in The Last Crusade.

*reading notes* . . . . "it all points to 222!"

If this wasn't Chris Jericho doesn't anyone think he'd have gone on his website by now, especially with all the rampant speculation that he is returning, and posted something to debunk that theory and not have his fans get let down?

So far *I* haven't seen anything from Jericho saying it isn't him and his silence is giving me more belief that it is him. Obviously he wouldn't confirm it if he was, but I think he'd say no if he wasn't coming back.

I remember when Jericho was on Larry King during the ------ tragedy, he was asked about returning to the WWE. He said something like "I'm in the process of filing the papers to be reinstated." with a smile and a wink.

If this wasn't Chris Jericho doesn't anyone think he'd have gone on his website by now, especially with all the rampant speculation that he is returning, and posted something to debunk that theory and not have his fans get let down?

So far *I* haven't seen anything from Jericho saying it isn't him and his silence is giving me more belief that it is him. Obviously he wouldn't confirm it if he was, but I think he'd say no if he wasn't coming back.

Chris actually likes messing with the fans on the internet from what I've noticed so even if it wasn't him, he wouldn't say anything. Heck, he'd start encouraging people to believe it was him.

Chris actually likes messing with the fans on the internet from what I've noticed so even if it wasn't him, he wouldn't say anything. Heck, he'd start encouraging people to believe it was him.

He once teased signing with TNA with a graphic on his site, so this wouldn't be beyond him.

Wouldn't it make more sense for WWE to simply promote the return of Jericho on No Mercy? Yes, the 222 thing has generated plenty of talk on internet forums but I doubt many of us are avid PPV buyers. After a few hours of the airing of the video everybody already figured it out that it was Jericho so why not simply hype the shit out of his return so that even casual fans know that it is Jericho and buy the PPV.

^^^

Because they're banking on the whole "who will be in the WWE title match at No Mercy" thing to sell the show. A potential surprise return of Jericho will hopefully generate interest for people to tune into RAW the next night, as well as to see who won the title at the PPV.

^^^

Because they're banking on the whole "who will be in the WWE title match at No Mercy" thing to sell the show. A potential surprise return of Jericho will hopefully generate interest for people to tune into RAW the next night, as well as to see who won the title at the PPV.

They started airing the videos before Cena injury. WWE doesn't always induce money making logic and this is another example. Though, honestly? Jericho doesn't make a difference in the grand scheme of things. Ratings aren't shooting to 5.0 upon his return and buys aren't moving over the quarter million mark on his name.

Yeah, I think the 8 2 11 (H B K) thing swung it for me, along with Grand Slam.

I can't really see 8 2 11 meaning 8pm to 11pm, but it's nice that they've offered a chance of more than one logical outcome.

Colour me interested in seeing this.

Edit:

6000 posts.

Funky.

Yeah, I think the 8 2 11 (H B K) thing swung it for me, along with Grand Slam.

I can't really see 8 2 11 meaning 8pm to 11pm, but it's nice that they've offered a chance of more than one logical outcome.

Colour me interested in seeing this.

Edit:

6000 posts.

Funky.

Chris Jericho has won the WWE title, IC title, Euro title and tag title. If I'm not mistaken, that makes up a "Grand Slam" champion (1 tag title, 3 heavyweight level titles). I personally don't think this is going to be anything more than a let down, but I just wanted to throw that out for all of you salivating for Jericho's return.

Just to pickle your brains a little more, Jeff Hardy, Val Venis and Wlliam Regal only need to win a world heavyweight title to also become grand slam champs.

Other grand slam champs:

Triple H: He's already here

RVD: pretty much done with the WWE

Kurt Angle: drinking and driving in TNA

Eddie Guerrero: dead

HBK: possibly, but for all intents and purposes he's done for awhile (or so he says)

Also, Jericho is a former Cruiserweight champ, so he's more of a Grand Slam champion than HBK.

And there's a new site, www.savior-self.com/8211, but it requires a username and password

Other grand slam champs:

HBK: possibly, but for all intents and purposes he's done for awhile (or so he says)

I don't think RVD is. I don't recall him winning the European title, and it's not oin WWE's title history. Not a big deal, just curious if maybe I forgot something, as I'm prone to doing.

Other grand slam champs:

I don't think RVD is. I don't recall him winning the European title, and it's not oin WWE's title history. Not a big deal, just curious if maybe I forgot something, as I'm prone to doing.

He won IC, Tag, World and Hardcore. He meets the 4 titles held mandate.

Other grand slam champs:

I think RVD won the European Title when he beat Jeff Hardy to unify both the IC and European Titles back in I think August of 2002.