TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
theintensifier

Teenage girl is beaten

15 year old girl is savagely beaten to a bloody pulp - As a warning, a picture in that link can be considered NSFW. Just a heads up. I'm posting the picture in this thread, it'll be towards the bottom.

Her face bloodied and battered, this is Bethany James, the latest victim of the pupil-on-pupil violence blighting Britain's schools.

The appalling injuries inflicted on the 15-year-old are shocking enough. But what is more horrifying is that they were the work of two teenage girls.

This photo of Bethany was taken in hospital by her mother, Tracey James, who said: 'The picture is shocking. I want people to know what the reality of bullying means.'

Bethany had been tormented by bullies at her school in Bradford, West Yorkshire, for four years – including being subjected to a torrent of insults and abusive text and internet messages.

But it was as she was leaving a video shop near her home in Undercliffe with friends on September 7 that she was beaten up.

She was kicked and punched to the ground by the girls, whom she recognised from school. They pulled her hair and stamped on her head as she lay helpless on the pavement.

One friend called her mother, who arrived in time to pull one of the girls away from Bethany and drive the injured girl to Bradford Royal Infirmary.

Mrs James, a 46-year-old hairdresser, and her husband Anthony rushed to the hospital.

Mr James, 47, a telecoms engineer, said: 'It was horrific as a parent to see one of your children in a hospital bed covered in blood. I couldn't believe it. It was only when I got to the hospital that I realised the full extent of the attack.'

Mrs James added: 'I've never seen anything like it. One of the doctors said she looked like she'd been in a car crash.

'Her nose was split open, her mouth had been kicked and her braces caused lacerations, her lips were badly swollen, she was covered in blood, it was all over her clothes, and lumps of her hair were missing.'

Mrs James claimed teachers had failed to put a stop to the repeated bullying endured by her daughter at Immanuel CE Community College in Thackley.

She said: 'I've been to the school on at least six occasions to tell them Bethany was being bullied, but it has continued.

'Since the attack she has been going to school for only two hours a day in the isolation unit, while these girls carry on as normal. The school wants her back in class as soon as possible, but who wants to go back to these animals?'

Two weeks on, Bethany is still in pain. She said: 'My nose is still bruised and hurts at the top. I'm too embarrassed to go out.'

Police said two girls have been questioned as witnesses but no arrests have been made.

Chris Robinson, deputy head at Immanuel College, said: 'Any bullying that the college becomes aware of is dealt with in a robust manner supported by the additional care we show for each other through our strong Christian ethos.'

People often cite that black and hispanic kids are the worst people in high schools. Jocks often get brung up as well. I haven't heard too many claims that girls are the worst. They might take the cake on this one though.

I realize that more males die from other male attacks every day than probably female/female violence in an entire year. However, what makes this so horrific is that two girls did that. It's completely unexpected.

bethanyMS2209b_468x451.jpg

One friend called her mother, who arrived in time to pull one of the girls away from Bethany and drive the injured girl to Bradford Royal Infirmary.

She was leaving with friends (plural) so... where the hell were the friends to help?!?

I haven't heard too many claims that girls are the worst. They might take the cake on this one though.

I realize that more males die from other male attacks every day than probably female/female violence in an entire year. However, what makes this so horrific is that two girls did that. It's completely unexpected.

You've never seen girls get into a fight before? Ever? Never seen any stories on the news about a female committing violence? A girl doing a beatdown is less common than a boy doing so, but hardly unheard of.

I haven't heard too many claims that girls are the worst. They might take the cake on this one though.

You've never seen girls get into a fight before? Ever? Never seen any stories on the news about a female committing violence? A girl doing a beatdown is less common than a boy doing so, but hardly unheard of.

Re-read what I wrote, and you'll get your answer.

And yes, I have seen cat fights. However, nothing to the extent of what this girl got.

Women are 10 times as vicious than guys if you ask me.

When girls fight they do shit like try to slam the other persons face into the concrete as many times as possible or into a car. I have this theory that most women have no idea what it feels like to really get hit so they don't know how much damage they are dishing out.

Seriously, most women are going to make it through life and never know what its like to take a punch. Guys fight, and you will usually see them stop eventually with no intervention. Two girls, one of them can be knocked the fuck out and the other one will keep beating her until someone pulls her off.

That said, the picture looks worse than it is. Most of that is just blood. Looks like she has a swollen mouth and some scratches on her face and a busted nose. I was expecting parts of her head to be missing with the warning in the start.

You wash that chicks face and it won't look THAT bad.

Oh man, girls are so totally the worst, perhaps because they think they can get away with it (and apparently they can). As fucked up as the girl in the picture was, I've seen worse. The result of an honest to god curb stomp was the worst, and that was girl on girl.

I've been in a physical fight with girls before, and I'm not a small guy, I don't know what they were thinking. There's just this concept that if you're a girl, violence is ok. There's no taboo.

Women are taught to not expect to get hit. Thus most don't expect.

Thats why a woman will say all types of fucked up shit about someone else before a guy will because the guy knows someone will punch his ass. Not saying that will stop guys, but they are prepared for brawl. With women, its like Sarah Silverman at the beginning of Way of the Gun.

So not only will a girl try to fight a guy and expect to win, they expect to not get hit in the process.

Plus, there's incidents of women committing murder on a daily basis. Their victims were certainly worse off than this girl. Kinda reminds me about a story I read where a teenage Muslim girl suicide bomber killed both herself and an Israeli teenage girl outside a grocery store, and from the pictures provided of the two girls, you couldn't have picked out which one was which.

I actually read an interesting newspaper article a while back that talked about this; girl-on-girl violence, not this particular case.

The claim they were making was close to what some people here are saying; basically, this article claimed that the problem with girl/girl violence, as opposed to guy/guy, is that guys, in general, tend to fight with unspoken rules. Don't kick him while he's down, don't go for the balls, don't gouge out his eyes, etc.

Girls, they claimed, simply do not do that. They have no rules. They pull hair, scratch, bite whatever. An interesting theory, I think, but I'm not entirely sure how much stock I place into it. I can see it being the truth though.

Hell, I know a guy who got beat up by about 5 girls once. He refused to fight back, morally, so they just kept hitting him as he attempted to walk away.

Like, I can't fathom that. How the fuck do you fight someone, 5-on-1, who's not even fighting back? Fucked-up.

This reminds me of some heavy girl getting picked on in high school by a popular blond chick. Well, the heavy girl after a few months of going through this, tackled her, put her forearm on her throat and punched her numerous times in the face while choking her. People thought it would be over in no more than ten seconds, but it lasted almost a minute before anyone intervened.

Speaking of guys hitting girls, and girls saying fucked up shit there's a pretty good story about it in The Dirt. Apparently the Crue had some girl with them who kept calling Tommy Lee's mother a cunt, and he's getting madder and madder and he tells her to stop before something happens. She didn't, and he punched her in the face and threw her out of the limo. Their manager left to go deal with her, saying "Any one of us would have done that, but somebody has to go help her pick up her teeth." Line of the century.

Usually I wouldn't hit a girl, I'm generally able to restrain them, and yeah, they try to bite you and stuff. Usually I would let them. It's like "Hey bitch, I'm a cutter, I did backyard wrestling, and I've strangled a cat or two (now that's clawing). Do your worst." 5 on one, though? Morals aside, I'm fucking shit up.

I'm not a "don't hit girls ever" type, but I generally won't do it. But a few years ago I was walking to class with my (ex) girlfriend. We were outside my classroom but she wanted to hang around, whereas I just wanted to get to class cause I hate being late for shit. Long story short, she got pissed that I was trying to go to class, and punched me in the side of the head twice. I grabbed her by the neck and shoved her against a wall. Then I went to class.

I don’t think I could ever outright punch, or strike a female. However, if I was on the receiving end of a five on one attack by women, I would defend myself. Now, I cannot say what I would do exactly, because I’ve never been in a situation like that before, but I’m pretty sure I’d resort to joint manipulations of some degree. Not an extreme amount of force, just enough to cause enough pain to sway them from pursuing me any further.

There are some instances where I would definitely strike a female though. If said female was attempting to kill me, or harm me to a great extent, or if a female is assaulting my fiancée, I would gladly step in and eliminate the threat to my fiancée’s safety. I wouldn’t outright Chuck Liddell her in the face, more like a quick blood choke, or grab her by the hair and slam her to the ground.

My uncle had his wife arrested a few years back. The Police were called to his home; I guess the neighbors thought he was beating her. It was the other way around. She had knocked two of his teeth out, broken his nose, and fractured his orbital bone. When the Police arrived, with guns already drawn, they were terribly surprised to see the woman on top of the men punching him in the face.

In high school, I remember getting suspended for arguing with a female Health teacher. She claimed that under no circumstances that a male can/should assault a female. I even asked “Not even to defend his life?” and she said “No, he’s a man, he can run away.” She didn’t have her job for very long after that incident. What’s even worse, her feminist ways rubbed off on quite a few of the girls in her classes. The fights in school escalated exponentially. Especially female/male fights. The teacher was sued, as was the school. One of the girls threw her books at the back of a boy’s head (she was a Senior, and he was a Freshman) and gave him a seizure induced concussion (which prevented him from playing in contact sports for the remainder of the school year).

Meh, buncha slapping and hair-pulling for thirty seconds, and then all the cheerleaders calmly got up and walked away. Nothing compared to a real ghetto fight between two giant fat bitches.

I could hit a chick. I've never been in the position to do it (yet) but I'd pretty much be prepared to. I'm pretty misogynistic (which started off as a joke and then I've adopted it into real life), and I have no reserves with person-to-person violence as long as it's not out of control. I think everyone should be in at least one evenly matched fight in their life, just to give them perspective. I've been in a fight before, it was exciting and everything associated with a fight.

I agree with the unspoken rules thing. Men have this code of conduct when it comes to fighting, and women just don't. They don't have limits in fighting, and men do. I also agree with the standards argument, that male-on-female violence is usually viewed as abuse and shit and women aren't really taught to defend themselves against something that's not a sexual predator or abuser.

Anyways, in summation, fight.

Guest Gym Class Fallout
I don’t think I could ever outright punch, or strike a female. However, if I was on the receiving end of a five on one attack by women, I would defend myself. Now, I cannot say what I would do exactly, because I’ve never been in a situation like that before, but I’m pretty sure I’d resort to joint manipulations of some degree. Not an extreme amount of force, just enough to cause enough pain to sway them from pursuing me any further.

the_more_you_know775718.jpg

A somewhat legendary "fight" between two chicks in my highschool started with one of the girls walking up to the other chick and stompign on her ankle hard enough to break it.

That started it. Suffice to say it was a beatdown of the nastiest variety. Girls will go way way beyond guys when it comes to "fighting", but I'm not sure why.

I don't think I would have it in me to start punching someone in the face after I already broke his ankle. Let alone kicking in head, etc...

Of ALL the fights that I've witnessed, the worst have been cat fights. Bitches are crazy man. Guys atleast know when to stop you know? Girls.. man... Girls will go for the kill.

the_more_you_know775718.jpg

I'm sorry Czech that I did not see your IM last night relating to this thread. I would have been happy to discuss it had I seen it.