TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boxer

OAO 2007 No Mercy Thread

If I didn't know that a complete burial was in Orton's future, I would say that was one hell of a job HHH did putting him over big time.

I don't like H but even H is better than Orton.....my desire to see Raw just sank to an all time low....I hope this reign goes really quickly...

Guest 6foot9

I went to a bar to watch this and walked out after the Pizza eating competition. I think I made the right decision.

Amazing how things change. 3 and 1/2 hours ago, people were hoping for anything other then an Orton win...and people are celebrating a Orton win after losing the title just 2 hours before.

And no Y2J - PPV over

So, I'm sensing a lot of pissed off people...for those who ordered expecting Y2J

I was going to go to the bar to watch it just to see Y2J, then I realized it's the WWE and that he wouldn't be there.

Amazing how things change. 3 and 1/2 hours ago, people were hoping for anything other then an Orton win...and people are celebrating a Orton win after losing the title just 2 hours before.

Well..I'm not.....This is one of the few times I'd rather H won.

And no Y2J - PPV over

So, I'm sensing a lot of pissed off people...for those who ordered expecting Y2J

Seriously, if someone paid 40 bucks to see Jericho walk out and wave, they deserve to be disappointed.

That Orton-HHH match was very entertaining and HHH gave him his job back very well.

I don't like H but even H is better than Orton.....my desire to see Raw just sank to an all time low....I hope this reign goes really quickly...

Give him a chance - change is good

I went to a bar to watch this and walked out after the Pizza eating competition. I think I made the right decision.

You missed a pretty surprisingly dramatic main event with crazy bumps and hot, hot crowd.

they still shouldnt have had the first HHH orton they could have gotten the same results by just making that a match for the held up title

3 title changes in one night...ugh..WCW called they want their booking back

Orton awarded, HHH wins it, Orton wins it

To be honest, even though I did pay for a potential Y2J appearance, the last title match made it all ok for me. The main even was booked and executed almost flawlessly. It was a fantastic match with great struggle and amazing near falls. I still think it was an overall thumbs in the middle show, but the main made it worth the price of admission.

And the hot Chicago crowd made it all the better. After a string of sit-on-your-hands crowds, Chicago made me believe in heat again.

Them lies.

Honestly, I'm kind of glad that Orton walked out as Champ. I'm a bigger Triple H fan, but Orton has been chasing the belt for months and the guy always gets his potential title reigns nixed. If nothing else, you owe him a 2 - 3 month reign

give him a chance? ORTON LOST THE TITLE TONIGHT

everyone involved comes out all messed up as far as being protected

i'll make sure to check dailymotion when i wake up..

Streams with no sounds suck

Just get the second Orton-HHH match, the rest of the show is avoidable and it is recommended it is avoided.

Honestly, I'm kind of glad that Orton walked out as Champ. I'm a bigger Triple H fan, but Orton has been chasing the belt for months and the guy always gets his potential title reigns nixed. If nothing else, you owe him a 2 - 3 month reign

Because it's awesome to get rewarded for being an unprofessional prick....who the first time he was given a chance absolutely bombed...I just don't see this ending well or it being a good idea.

Owe him? Owe him what exactly? He screwed it up each time, leading to those "potential reigns" being nixed.

awkward, this makes Orton a 2-time WWE champ and HHH an 11-time. heh.

Anyone wanna throw out some funtimes star ratings for tonight?

awkward, this makes Orton a 2-time WWE champ and HHH an 11-time. heh.

Anyone wanna throw out some funtimes star ratings for tonight?

Punk-Viscera was MOTY. 40 seconds of Punk bouncing around like 123 Kid and Striker touches Punk and it's over. It was brilliant work.