TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Memphis

EWR 4.0 Has Officially Been Set Free!

Phil Baroni is actually a UFC fighter.

And I must admit, one of the best heel's in the business. He's one of the few MMA guys who tries to literally get the fans against him. The only weakness with his heel schtick is that he has a strong heart, which sort of goes against the prima donna heel persona.

Phil Baroni is actually a UFC fighter.

And I must admit, one of the best heel's in the business. He's one of the few MMA guys who tries to literally get the fans against him. The only weakness with his heel schtick is that he has a strong heart, which sort of goes against the prima donna heel persona.

Ah. That explains that. Yet, UFC isn't in EWR, so he's a "free agent".

Although, that's interesting. A strong heart, yet prima donna heel persona?

I must watch the guy. I can't possibly figure out how that works.

I wish they had something along the lines of a unification angle, since I just bought out TNA and want to unify the NWA belts with mine.

Here's my fed and the top guys:

Maple Leaf Wrestling Federation

Faces

-Tajiri (100 over, martial arts gimmick)

-Ron Killings (100 over, fun babyface gimmick)

-Air Paris (100 over, cool gimmick)

-Jay Briscoe (100 over, old school face gimmick)

-Mark Briscoe (100 over, old school face gimmick)

Heels

-Christian (100 over, sidekick gimmick)

-Harry Smith (100 over, no gimmick needed gimmick)

-Hydro (100 over, crazy gimmick)

-Xavier (99 over, cocky gimmick)

-Johnny Kashmere (99 over, boy band gimmick)

Titles:

MLWF World: Chris Jericho (98 image)

MLWF North American: John Cena (93 image)

MLWF Television: Jay Briscoe (96 image)

MWLF Tag Team: Second City Saints (100 image)

And since I just bought out TNA, I gave Jarrett their world title (image 80) and AMW their tag belts (image 60) and just suspended the X title until I decide whether or not I want to use it.

A problem I have is that there are WAY too many people who are too over and my roster is too big so I can't keep them all happy. I could just cut people, but since most people are around 80+ in overness, I really don't want to get rid of them, since you never know when they could come in handy. Oh well, it's a nice problem to have.

:lol:

I just had my first marriage thing happen.

Thankfully, it's the game I'm experimenting with and so it wasn't someone God awful.

Actually WHO it is, makes it funnier than hell. Oh well, unsackable said person is. Wee, fun~!

...aw fuck. That creative control had BETTER not get in my fucking way. :angry:

Oh boy, here goes nothing.

:lol:

No. Good guesses, but no.

I had managed to steal away a big name guy from the likes RoH, NWA:TNA to my new regional federation.

Next thing I know I've got him locked up to an unsackable contract. I kinda just shook my head going "your kidding me, right?"

His name?

Spoiler (Highlight to Read):

CM Punk

Guest JacK
I found a place to DL the ravex pic sets

Where did you find to download the RaveX pics? Because I got one set and now I'm stuck with only A thru C! Help! Please!

Calm your trojans, Jack. RaveX will be back up next month, I can assure you. All this EW traffic is just torching their bandwidth, that's all.

You have the game, your tellin' me you can't wait a week or so for some pictures?

Guest Dids

I forget where. I just did a search for "ewr pics" and found it. Very warez looking site. Those pics aren't ravex's intellectual property- so I see no reason to wait around till they're up.

FWIW- the pics don't add much to the game beyond knowing what folks look like.

Guest Dids

Pics question.

I assume that the program will take any pic you select- becuase for some folks (AJ Styles) the pic in the update is awful. If I just find a different pic- all I'd have to do is toss it in the directory and maybe resize it?

Fued question.

Do y'all always follow Sophie's advice when it comes to fueds? I've been waiting to end anything until she suggests to end it- but I'm not sure if that just means that I'm dragging things out that I don't need to...

Fued question.

Do y'all always follow Sophie's advice when it comes to fueds?  I've been waiting to end anything until she suggests to end it- but I'm not sure if that just means that I'm dragging things out that I don't need to...

To end a feud without killing one or both feuders you must have at least 14 victories (split between the two competetors in any fashion). She also mentions to end it when this has happened, so no. When she tells you to finish it off, it'll be a good thing.

Guest El Satanico

Yes you should always wait until at least Sophie tells you to end it.

Unless I'm mistaken letting a feud go long after Sophie suggests you end won't hurt anything either. You should be able to keep a feud going as long as the heat doesn't start dropping.

So flik...am I right?

Guest Dave O'Neill, Journalist

Back to Lightning Flik-

Thats a bad thing...I think he's a great worker

Pics question.

I assume that the program will take any pic you select- becuase for some folks (AJ Styles) the pic in the update is awful. If I just find a different pic- all I'd have to do is toss it in the directory and maybe resize it?

Yeah, all you should have to do is resize it, then put it in the correct directory. Make sure you give it the same name as the pic you're replacing, too.

There should be info on using your own pics in one of the "readme" files, I think.

Back to Lightning Flik-

Thats a bad thing...I think he's a great worker

Yah, it's terrible isn't it? Although, what I found most funny about who that is, is that I gave him the gimmick of Clean Cut at the time.

Uh huh. Clean Cut my ass.

Yes you should always wait until at least Sophie tells you to end it.

Unless I'm mistaken letting a feud go long after Sophie suggests you end won't hurt anything either. You should be able to keep a feud going as long as the heat doesn't start dropping.

So flik...am I right?

Yup. Your right.

Guest JacK

Yeah, I have some other pictures, big names like Raven and that, but it's frustrating not being able to see what they look like!

Yo, and Spaceman Spiff, thanks for that! I'll try and download them straight away! Now I can see what the guys on my roster whom I've never seen before actually look like!

And also, you know what really sucks? Starting a tag team feud and then finding out all four need to go to development. I mean it'd be okay with poor tag teams, but c'mon! AMW and my Sanders/Siaki tag team!

I just downloaded and installed the RaveX update.

I'm going to stat a WWE game where Paul Heyman brings in a stable of Pride fighters to "invade" the company.

I'm going to have one hell of a fun time booking Cro Crop to execute HHH and Silva to utterly demolish Taker.

Guest El Satanico

Kurt Angle vs Chris Benoit.

Match Background: Angle and Benoit have been feuding for quite some time now. This match is for the WWE World title. Kurt Angle has been WWE World champion since 31 October 2003.

The Match: Angle scoops and slams Chris Benoit. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Benoit takes a back suplex. Chris Benoit charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Running knee lift from Kurt Angle. Kurt Angle misses a clothesline. Running knee lift from Chris Benoit. Reverse DDT on Angle. Covers for a quick two count. Benoit charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Angle almost belly-to-belly suplexes Chris Benoit through the mat. What? It's possible. There's a two count on the pin. Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Chris Benoit powers out of a Kurt Angle headlock. Back suplex on Angle. Chris Benoit gets taken down out of nowhere! Chris Benoit takes a butterfly suplex from Angle. Paul Heyman has climbed up onto the apron! Benoit turns...and falls for the distraction! Kurt Angle attacks Benoit from behind! Kurt Angle moves in for the kill. Angle Slam! 1....2....3. Kurt Angle and Paul Heyman try to beat down Chris Benoit, but end up getting run out of the ring by a furious Chris Benoit. They leave quickly before they end up taking any more punishment.

My Opinion: I don't do it often, but this match was EVERYTHING and a bag of chips... ***** baby!!

Guest El Satanico
And also, you know what really sucks? Starting a tag team feud and then finding out all four need to go to development. I mean it'd be okay with poor tag teams, but c'mon! AMW and my Sanders/Siaki tag team!

What on earth are you talking about?

Neither of those teams need to go to development. It won't even help anything as all four won't show a stat increase and they will just tell you they want to be promoted to the active roster.

This was supposed to be only a filler match on Smackdown, as none of these guys had any feuds going on. Turns out to be a MOTYC:

World's Greatest Tag Team vs Brock Lesnar and Edge.

Match Background: This match is for the WWE Tag Team titles.

The Match: Charlie Haas hits some punches. How generic. Big dropkick by Charlie Haas, who got a ton of air on the move. There's a two count on the pin. Tag to Shelton Benjamin. World's Greatest Tag Team whip Edge into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Covers for a quick two count. Fallaway slam by Shelton Benjamin puts down Edge. Edge powers out of a Shelton Benjamin headlock. Full nelson slam on Shelton. Covers for a quick two count. Tag between Edge and Brock Lesnar. Spear by Brock Lesnar. Pin, but Shelton is out just before the three count. Shelton Benjamin charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Lesnar charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Hard impact Russian Leg Sweep by Shelton. According to some other reviewers around here, 'legsweep' is one word. Tag between Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas. STIFF~! chop lights up Lesnar who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Tag between Brock Lesnar and Edge. Charlie Haas with a spinning neckbreaker on Edge. Charlie Haas gets whipped into the corner. Edge charges in, but into a pair of raised boots. Haas uses a roll up, with feet on the second rope! The referee hasn't seen it: 1....2....3!! World's Greatest Tag Team remain in the ring, celebrating their victory.

My Opinion: A ****1\2 rating for a great match. Keep on trucking...you'll get there.

:headbang: Alright MARTYEWR graced this thread with hisself once again~!

Might I add, lucky you Marty, as I haven't gotten a lucky break like that yet.

Ok, I'm looking for two people to hire to my company to replace Paul London and Harry Smith. Now who exactly should I hire out of this list? Please note: This is my original game, without the RaveX updates.

Danny Dallas

Derrick King

Hydro (better known as Jay Lethal)

Jay Briscoe

Jimmy Rave

Lash LeRoux

Mark Briscoe

Matt Stryker

Michael Shane

Pepper Parks

Shane

Silver King

Guest El Satanico

Hydro (better known as Jay Lethal)

Jimmy Rave

Lash LeRoux

Michael Shane

Pepper Parks

Those are the best ones in terms of talent AND charisma. All of them would be good picks ups if you are able to clear enough space for them.

Guest wwF1587

damnit damnit damnit, I fn want a five star match and I get soo damn close on like every FN SD! here is a list of matches that have gotten within 1/2* away from surperbness

Tajiri/AJ Styles - ****3/4* on SD! (opening match)

Tajiri/Shelton Benjamin - ****1/2* On HeAT

Tajiri/Shelton Benjamin II - ****3/4* on SD! (the rematch that dames told me he wanted to see)

Jericho/Hurrican - ****1/2* on RAW (ahhh the only four star guarantee on RAW)

Kurt Angle/AJ Styles - ****1/2* on SD! (i thought this was going to be the one but NOOO)

there was a bunch more but thats the only matches that i can think of that really pissed me off.... btw I am going to be pushing Tajiri and Styles to the MOON and beyond... especially Tajiri though.. really impressive SHIT