TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
the.weej

SWF Battleground Card!

If you say so.

*sharpens nails*

Dude... You are sharpening your fucking nails to like what? Prick me with them? Come on man, that's so sissy it isn't funny.

Can't you do something like mash me with a Crowbar or smash a glass pane across my forehead or something?

Like really now... Nails? That's just weak.

(Edit: To make sure I don't offend anyone, the word girly has been replaced with sissy)

Edited by Lightning Flik

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

BATTLE ME! BATTLE ME!?

WANNA BATTLE!?

Actually, the nails are there to slice you up nice and good. And don't worry, I'll smash a few light tubes over you for good measure, bitch~!

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

BATTLE ME! BATTLE ME!?

WANNA BATTLE!?

Actually, the nails are there to slice you up nice and good. And don't worry, I'll smash a few light tubes over you for good measure, bitch~!

No. I'll just have a match.

Battles are for big strong men. Not sissy little pricks like yourself. :)

And this is a regular match. You want to use a few light tubes, wait till we go at it hardcore style.

I'll bring the tubes, you bring the lights. It'll be an adventure for both of us on that day.

^ I don't even wanna know. I really really don't.

Er...you do realise by "gone" I mean "wiped off my floppy disk, thus meaning I have to start again"...right?

If I were you, I'd be jumping for joy. But I'm me. So I'm pulling my hair out, and cursing my luck.

:angry:

^ I don't even wanna know. I really really don't.

Er...you do realise by "gone" I mean "wiped off my floppy disk, thus meaning I have to start again"...right?

:angry:

Hey at least at this point you can redo it Landon.

My own PC just died on me. If my instincts are correct as always, the PC has died due to something being broken. Sadly, I've got no cash to pay for any of the repairs as this is rent time and my first paycheck is going to pay for bus passes and then the rest paying for food so the family can pay the bills so we have a place to live.

I swear that I'm the product of Murphy's Law. Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong, at the worst possible moment.

*sighs* My life just sucks. First my PS2 is dead, now my PC. Can't wait for the GC, GBA and GBA:SP to die on me next.

And yes, I've got access to another computer. Only problem is, I can't be on this computer as it is my parents and the deal was "I get a computer, all things computer related must be dealt with on my own system." I just get to look over my stuff and that's it.

I swear that I'm the product of Murphy's Law.

Don't blame this on me, man. Everybody always points the finger at Murphy! Well what about my problems, huh! What about my wants and needs!

*runs off crying*

B-)

well... it was more of a "holy shit" than a happiness. Cause it's happened to me before (though never with THAT much done) and I know it sucks.

Well, I guess karma for skiving school to work on it.

Ah well. My second attempt is already better than my slightly suspect first, which is a plus. It's just finishing it that's worrying me. Still...be afraid, because I'm not no-showing if I can help it.

Word.

Well, slap me with a fish and call me Craig McLennan...it looks like I'm no-showing.

I've got just over an hour left on the computer this side of the deadline, and I'm no more than a quarter of the way through any sort of match I'd have the dignity to send in.

I'm pissed. Off. I was I was just pissed, because I wouldn't be so pissed off that way. If you know what I mean. Once all my stuff is saved, my disc will no doubt be torn up and thrown in the bin in some sort of a hissy fit...

I trust Rando to have written one fucker of a match as he always does for these big matches, and apologise to him for not showing...which was my fault, for making a stupid mistake which wiped my match on Thursday night.

Rando buddy...if it's ok with you, I'd like to keep this feud going and try again later on down the road...13th Hour maybe, unless you have anything planned. I know you wanted a match with me, and I apologise...congrats on the win, sorry to the CC and everyone...and now, I have a disc to destroy.

We'll see how things go down, Landon...there is always a chance to bring things up in the future...especially the way I have been trying to plan things out.

I feel bad for this, though...as now I really have to kick my ass into high-gear to turn out something worthy of both of us.

I will, though...mark my words.

(oh...and expect the promo i was going to post last night to be posted tonight...as I fell asleep at around 7 last night and couldn't produce anything)

I'm HAND WRITING this match, then plan on typing it up tomorrow. I'm rusty, and I suck. Thank you, this has been an update.

Well i suck more and haven't written a single word, so rusty or not i'd say you're chances of winning are pretty good.

I'm HAND WRITING this match, then plan on typing it up tomorrow. I'm rusty, and I suck. Thank you, this has been an update.

And you are? ;)

Do you remember Spike?

Circle Yes or No.

I remember Spike!

Now the question is, who remembers me and my match writing skills? I'm under a different name, but have the same unparalleled game.

Circle Yes or No

Oh yeah. Nice card Z.