TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Michrome

Smackdown Spoilers

It's actually pretty good short term booking. Chavo the heel puts out a cocky open challenge and ends up getting beat by a woman - might just be great TV. Of course having Jacqueline hold the title for anymore than a week is just stupid and tarnishes the image of the title.

Know what's better booking? Chavo escapes the pin, then demolishes Jackie, pinning her in a condescending manner (i.e. arrogant cover). Chavo comes off like a dick, and the fans can't wait for someone to finally beat him.

Instead, Chavo looks weak because he lost to a 5-foot tall woman. This was not good booking.

Chavo beats Mysterio, Nunzio and 75% of the WWE cuiserweights, but he gets pinned by a big titty tiny woman??? That cuiserweight title has gone from bad to worse.

And the RVD heel turn didn't happen, this show is boring me to sleep.

Guest duck420
;) i now hate undertaker. he used to be the only reason i watched

Guest Fook
Not gonna happen. They're going to push this shit until the end my friend. I just hope we don't have Oklahoma making a 'surprise return'.

They don't need Oklahoma, they have the real thing just sitting there.

At Judgement Day it'll be Jacqueline vs Jim Ross for the WWE Cruiserweight title!

Guest glennsoe

And they say wcw would never return....

Thanks a lot Johnny Ace....maybe you should remove Vince Russo's phonenr from your speed dial ??

Jacquline as champion?

YOU FUCKIN' DUMBASSES! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! WHERE'S RICO AND HAAS?! WHY IS BOOKER LOOKING FOR FUCKIN' DIRT! WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKIN STUPID YOU FUCKIN SMACKDOWN WRITERS!

I need to calm down... :firing: :cheers:

Guest wrestlingbs

Well, there goes the CW division.

I know the whole division was in the shits before, but now it's officially beyond recussitation. Jacquiline isn't a great women's wrestler. She isn't even an over women's wrestler (I know Flair, I'm using insider lingo. I'm a bastard). What does this say about the whole CW division? It pisses on them, kicks the crap out of them, and then asks, "Why can't you guys get over?" TO think Chavo wrestled Eddie Guerrero, Rey Mysterio, and 75% of all other CWs all while holding his own, only to get squashed by an untalented woman wrestler who's boobs are bigger than her whole body.

And Taker's back to be a plague on wrestling after a brief stint of contributing to the product. I bet Booker's glad he got switched from being HHH's jobber to being Taker's jobber.

JBL caused Eddie's mom to get a heart attack? The asshole... oh wait, Bradshaw still sucks atroiously in and out of the ring, why do I care? Could have used this fued on somebody who isn't destinded to fail.

Raw's the best it's been in over a year. SD's horrible beyond imagination. Guess which one I won't be watching?

Wow...just...wow.

Victoria I could stomach. Jazz I wouldn't have any problem with. Trish, Lita, Molly, Gail...but Jackie?

Is there some sort of sexual discrimination they're trying to get out of or something? I really can't see any other reason to do anything like this.

Guest Trivia247

I thought they were happy just to shelf Jackie as a Heat Ref....speaking of which how did she manage to get drafted onto Smackdown?

I thought they were happy just to shelf Jackie as a Heat Ref....speaking of which how did she manage to get drafted onto Smackdown?

Contract on Raw expired and Angle was quick to pick her up.. or something like that, it's not important really.

Why does she always get a push in May? It is to cross promote the yearly Diva videos and magazines no one likes to see her in? I remember last year she was cleanly going over Jazz (I think...) and she was put in a match at Judgment Day. Now it looks like she'll be wrestling this year at the PPV again, probably retaining the title over Chavo.

Now it looks like she'll be wrestling this year at the PPV again, probably retaining the title over Chavo.

That would be completely insane. If they want to move Chavo out of the cruiser division into an upper card slot, jobbing him out to Jacqueline isn't the way to go to give him momentum.

Maybe they're concentrating on raising the RAW rating back to the 6.0's then when it reaches that point they'll concentrate on Smackdown.

Now it looks like she'll be wrestling this year at the PPV again, probably retaining the title over Chavo.

That would be completely insane. If they want to move Chavo out of the cruiser division into an upper card slot, jobbing him out to Jacqueline isn't the way to go to give him momentum.

It's insane and fuckin' stupid they would have him job to her in the first place.

I know it's the writers at fault, but fuck Bob Holly for injuring the TE kid again and causing this mess.

Cruiserweight title match: Chavo Guerrero w/Chavo Guerrero Classic vs.

Jacqueline

Yep. Chavo puts out an open challenge, declaring it ?Chavo vs. the World.?

?Chavo sucks? chants break out more than once. Jacqueline comes out. Chavo

gets back on the mic, asking Jackie if she?s serious, she doesn?t have a

chance against a man, and so forth. After about 2 mintues of this, Jackie slaps

him, and it?s on. Jackie gets a little offensive flurry going, but Chavo

dominates most of the match. At one point, the referee is destracted by Chavo

Classic (Sr.) while Chavo Jr. stands on top of Jacqueline. Jacqueline low blows

Chavo, rolls him up, gets the 1-2-3, and the crowd erupts. The Chavos can?t

believe it. It was the moment of the night.

Winner and new cruiserweight champion: Jacqueline

I HATE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS WHO BOOKED THIS.

Guest Trivia247
Cruiserweight title match: Chavo Guerrero w/Chavo Guerrero Classic vs.

Jacqueline

Yep. Chavo puts out an open challenge, declaring it ?Chavo vs. the World.?

?Chavo sucks? chants break out more than once. Jacqueline comes out. Chavo

gets back on the mic, asking Jackie if she?s serious, she doesn?t have a

chance against a man, and so forth. After about 2 mintues of this, Jackie slaps

him, and it?s on. Jackie gets a little offensive flurry going, but Chavo

dominates most of the match. At one point, the referee is destracted by Chavo

Classic (Sr.) while Chavo Jr. stands on top of Jacqueline. Jacqueline low blows

Chavo, rolls him up, gets the 1-2-3, and the crowd erupts. The Chavos can?t

believe it. It was the moment of the night.

Winner and new cruiserweight champion: Jacqueline

I HATE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS WHO BOOKED THIS.

send that feedback to the WWE remember they have feedback now..

after smackdown... it will ask on the page...tell us what you think about the show..

TELL THESE BASTARDS WHAT YOU THINK THEY ARE DOING TO SMACKDOWN!

arrgghh

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Fuck Smackdown

This Thursday is all about "Friends."

I'm not sure or not, but wasn't the series finale a week or two ago? I guess repeats of crap > This crap.

JACKIE IS THE CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPION!!?!? Jesus Christ, who spiked the water cooler?

The Cruiserweight division is certainly dead after reading that fucking Jacqueline won the belt. Who booked that shit anyway? Johnny Ace? Dave Lagana? Steph?

WWE has successfully sabotaged Smackdown in order to make Raw better. First they stole the talent (Benoit, Edge, Tajiri, Shelton Benjamin), and now they've handed Smackdown the god awful storylines with mediocre wrestling while they have helped themselves to the 20 minute tag matches and title matches that made the Smackdown Six famous and the WWE title matter again.

My suggestion: End the brand split. No one new is being elevated for longer than two weeks, so what was the point of running the thing for two years?

Fuck Smackdown

This Thursday is all about "Friends."

I'm not sure or not, but wasn't the series finale a week or two ago? I guess repeats of crap > This crap.

This Thursday is the finale.

Please let that chair shot RVD took be the beginning of a heel turn.

The Cruiserweight division is certainly dead after reading that fucking Jacqueline won the belt. Who booked that shit anyway? Johnny Ace? Dave Lagana? Steph?

According to pwinsider it was Stephanie who decided to put Jackie in the match. Like it was previously mentioned the challenger was supposed to be Matt Cappotelli but he suffered a concussion at a house show and was unable to wrestle.

To me it looked like Chavo was gonna job either way. If TE Matt hadn't gotten the concussion you'd probably be angry about how "The Jobber" won. So which is better? The TE guy who (to my knowledge) has only had one televised match ever and who's last name I can't spell without looking at, as champ. Or Jackie who has a few shreads of overness from some point. And who cares if Jackie beat a guy? She's beaten guys before so it makes sense that she could get a win. Chavo Sr. interfered, allowing Jackie to get the low blow. That could cause a potential storyline right there with the two of them spliting. Either way, you know Chavito is going to get a rematch and the odds of him winning are high. Anyways, unless it involves Rey, I really don't care too much about the CW division. Yeah, I know that Paul London is probably great and all the other Cruisers are probably talented, but why exactly should I care about them? Anyways, with the belt on Jackie, they COULD push it out of the spotlight for a while until they find a contender outside of Rey for Chavito or until something is thought up for Chavito outside of the CW division. Yes, it would mean that Jackie would hold the title for a while, but if it gives Chavo a push towards the US or maybe even World Title, isn't it good overall?

Damn, I didn't mean to rant, but oh well. Anyways, what I want to leave off with is that if people called you stupid after every attempt at an intelligent comment, then you wouldn't make an effort to make smart comments anymore. So why should Smackdown's creative staff make any attempts to please the people of this board when all they do is focus on the bad and make it seem like the world is coming to an end and call them stupid and make the idle death threats and stuff. Being pessimistic about the show is only going to make it bad for you and those who have to listen to you talk about it, plus it'll ruin the rest of your day since you'll be all disgruntled and in a bad mood since you're convinced that the show was bad. Just focus on the good. Like Eddie as champ. Rey back on Smackdown. Rico and Haas are getting consistant television time with an interesting gimmick. Judgement Day is close and once it's over Eddie can go on to something else. Hell, the JBL thing is good in it's own way. If they hadn't given him that gimmick, he could've been just generic heel Bradshaw. He could've returned to being Justin "Hawk" Bradshaw. Plus, he was in a match with the "beloved" Paul London. Yes, London was El Gran Luchador, but it still got him T.V time right? So just focus on the good and everything will work out, because what I've learned is that nothing sucks forever. The Detroit Tigers seem to have come around. The Bengals almost made the playoffs in about 12 years and didn't have a losing season. Hell, look at Raw. It was kinda low for a while, but it has turned it's act around. Smackdown will come back around soon as long as it's not canceled or anything before then.

Dammit, I still ranted.

Guest Trivia247

Something just occured to me....Did Raw and Smackdown always have separate writers? I mean even before the roster split was their separate fingerprints on these shows?

How can Chavo go after the US or WWE title if he just lost to a woman who hasn't been on TV in months? It's one thing if it's a new wrestler they're debuting, but this is entirely another, since Jacky is plain horrible and this will ruin the division even more. Chavo runs over every CW the company has, then a woman comes in and beats him in 2 minutes.

I fail to see the logic.

Jason