TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

LOST

Wasn't there something mentioned in that episode about Hurley being at a gathering somewhere and the patio he was on collapsed? I kinda thought that maybe we'd find out that Libby's significant other was horribly injured/killed during that, and that she was out for revenge. I could be way off, but hey.

I doubt we're ever getting real closure to Libby since Cynthia Watros was fired from the show along with Michelle Rodriguez for DUI's.

She's been on the show a few times in flashbacks since she was let go.

Also, I guess the first two episodes have already been leaked to critics, so just a reminder to everyone to guard yourself against spoilers over the next three weeks.

Speaking of everyone being connected. I picked up the season 2 dvd set (finally) and checked out the connections part of the spacial features. I had no idea the woman who picked Hurley's winning numbers was messing around with Sawyer or that Locke and Hurley had the same boss. I still want to know why Libby was in that hospital.

Was that not Hurley owning the box factory that Locke worked in? Or was the Chicken Manager also the box factory manager?

Speaking of everyone being connected. I picked up the season 2 dvd set (finally) and checked out the connections part of the spacial features. I had no idea the woman who picked Hurley's winning numbers was messing around with Sawyer or that Locke and Hurley had the same boss. I still want to know why Libby was in that hospital.

Was that not Hurley owning the box factory that Locke worked in? Or was the Chicken Manager also the box factory manager?

According to the special features connections thingy, he was the same guy. So He had to be the Locke's boss before he was Hurley's. I had no idea it was the same person. They looked different.

I'm guessing that the guy was Locke's manager before working with Hurley at Mr. Clucks, seeing as how in season two we saw him get blown the fuck up by the comet.

Actually, he was standing right next to Hurley when the comet hit Mr. Clucks, so he didn't get hurt. Only Tricia Tanaka and her cameraman were in the building.

Yeah, it works that way because the guy who Hurley worked for ended up working for Hurley (as Locke's boss, as mentioned they suggested Hurley owned Locke's company) - fits with TV logic or something

Wednesday, 1/21. Speaking of which, IGN has advance reviews of the first two episodes. I didn't dare read anything since I hate being spoiled by just about anything, but they are up for anyone who cares.

Trying to get thru all the Seasons before the 21st......doesn't look good.

Forgot how much they played up Boone being a douche before he hooks up with Locke.

I also liked how Locke scolded Claire for giving the baby away, and how everything changed.

You're like halfway through season 1. You're fucked.

I've watched seasons 1-3 in the last 12 days (well, nothing since Friday) and I just need to watch my minty new copy of season 4.

I can't wait for Wednesday. I re-watched There's No Place Like Home and that is hands-down one of the finest episodes they've ever done. The conversation between Locke and Jack is epic and should have, at the time, clued me in that Locke was Bentham. Ben pushing the frozen donkey wheel is a goddamn tour de force. Can't wait to see what he's been up to.

Speculation for the premiere which I'll spoiler-tag just in case...

Okay so we know that Sayid has been working for Ben and he's been sent to grab Hurley. In a preview from the premiere I saw Jack in a motel room with Ben so they're together. I can see Sun being convinced to go back fairly easily if they can sell her on the idea that Jin is alive (which they most certainly will.) Kate, I think, will be the difficult one and I can see a couple episodes this season being devoted to her eluding Ben and Co. with Aaron in tow.

Re: Kate

I saw a preview for her and there's apparently some FBI or CIA guys after her because they were tipped off that Aaron isn't her real son. She skips town because of it. So it might not be so hard after all, to convince her, since the Island is really the only place she can go where no one will find her. Maybe.

I saw the clip and I gathered from Kate's reaction that the men at the door weren't who they said they were. But yeah, I guess that spooks her and forces Ben and Co. to track her down.

I watched the complete 4th season again over the past two weeks including all the commentaries. Still working my way through the special features but I can't wait for Wednesday.

I read an interview where they said to "be patient" with the first half of the season because everything will be paid off in a big way in the 2nd half. I never had a problem with the first half of season 3 but I know some people did. I don't think they will drag that much anyway because time isn't a luxury for them right now.

Edit: This is in regards to the "spoiler" discussion above.

There was another clip from the first episode that had Jack and Ben in it, with Jack saying that it wouldn't be easy to get Kate back to the island. When FBI/CIA guys (or whoever they are) request the paternity test, they say that they can't reveal the identity of the person who made the request. If I had to guess, I'd say Ben is probably behind it, this being his way to get her on board.

Yeah, they really can't afford to have any throwaway episodes this season. So please, for the love of God no episodes focusing on Juliette, Bernard and Rose and Claire.

The four characters who's flash___'s that should take priority IMO are Charlotte, Dan, Miles and Frank.

Claire wouldn't exactly be a throwaway since she's now with Christian and working for the island, supposedly.

Cool little bit on the 6th disc of the Season 4 DVD: showing all the flash forwards back to back in chronological order.

Yeah, they really can't afford to have any throwaway episodes this season. So please, for the love of God no episodes focusing on Juliette, Bernard and Rose and Claire.

The four characters who's flash___'s that should take priority IMO are Charlotte, Dan, Miles and Frank.

Bernard and Rose may have one, they weren't really around at all for season 4 so they might have more of a story in season 5.

Sign in to follow this