TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thoth

SWF Lockdown Card

The Smartmarks wrestling Federation presents...

SWF LOCKDOWN, WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 27TH, LIVE FROM THE AIR CANADA CENTRE IN TORONTO, ONTARIO!

(5:00pm PDT, 8:00pm EDT; check local listings)

Send marked matches, promos, etc. to 5_moves_of_doom

Opening Promo: Up for grabs

MAIN EVENT

ANOTHER NON-TITLE MATCH

Toxxic vs Manson

Toxxic is left to defend the honor of Rev-0, as Manson has been tearing through it. If Manson wins, will he get a title shot in the near future? And will a painted target with the words “Property of Revolution Zero” be drawn on him?

Rules: DQ and countout apply.

Word Limit: 5500

Send To: 5_moves_of_doom

NON-TITLE MATCH

“The Icon” Max King vs Todd Cortez

The Canadian champion has arrived in Canada! That is, if he hasn’t changed the name of the belt yet. I remember once I changed the name of it to the Clan Championship, and no one cared. Yeah, that was cool. This match was made at the request of Max King, so perhaps he has something planned?

Word Limit: 5000

Send To: realitycheck

CHANCE OF A LIFETIME FOUR CORNERS MATCH

FOR A SHOT AT THE SWF CHAMPIONSHIP

Sean Davis vs Austin Sly vs Uncle Filthy vs Carnage

In my opinion, these four have been floating around in the mid/undercard. No more. The winner of this match will actually get a shot at the SWF Championship.

Rules: Only two men in the ring at the same time. Can tag out to either of the two wrestlers on the apron. First pin or submission wins.

Word Limit: 6000

Send To: Suicide King

CRUISERWEIGHT TITLE MATCH

“Hollywood” Spike Jenkins” vs Danny Dagda

Another member of Revolution Zero is in action, defending his title. If he loses, it could be a bad portent for Toxxic in our main event.

Word Limit: 5500

Send To: chirs3

HALLOWEEN-THEMED WOMEN’S MATCH

Andrea Montgomery vs Annie Eclectic

Neither woman is the Women’s Champion, but since women are inherently evil, these two will face each other in the hopes that the world can be made that much safer. Who will win and prove that they are... more evil?

Rules: DQ and countout apply. Each wrestler must come out in costume. Hopefully sexy costumes, because the sole purpose of women on this earth is to please men. The ring will be dressed with Halloween decorations like cobwebs and pumpkins.

Word Limit: 5000

Send To: Thoth

DOES JD CARE MATCH

Landon Maddix and a baseball bat vs Jamie Drazon

This match is to determine if Jay Dawg is active. I like Landon Maddiz which is why I gave him a baseball bat. He can write if he wants to, I really don’t care, but I didn’t book him in anything else, I figure what the hell. Anyway, if JD writes anything, I will not post what Maddix wrote, unless he writes a haiku, which I will rewrite to say “I hate ethnicities”.

Rules: None really

Word Limit: 1000

Send To: Thoth

Edited by realitycheck

Well, see, he just got food poisoning and puked away pounds. Seriously though, I'm 275 and that's way over. So, yeah, let's figure this out.

Guest Suicide King

But there was no thought. ;)

Edited by Suicide King

Two things:

As always, Thoth has forgetten that TNT posts after him, not me, so that's been corrected.

Also, there is only one more show until Ashes 2 Ashes, so if you haven't already, it's time to get rolling on your PPV plans.

-Z

So a member of my stable can win the chance to face me for the SWF Title? Hmm, interesting... and when is this title shot going to occur, by the way? In case no-one's noticed from last show, I'm facing Annie at A2A. Never mind, I'm sure I can fit whoever wins in somewhere. Maybe I'd better stop giving Carnage advice though...

Oh, and I call opening promo, because I didn't get it last show - or possibly the show before as well - and I'm Triple H.

Of course, although you could with Spike's permission demolish him and steal the title to claim as your own.

And the odds of him getting that permission are slightly less than Candace being my surprise opponent at Ashes 2 Ashes. I wouldn't be surprised if Spike hasn't superglued that belt to his waist by now.

and candace would kick your ass at ashes to ashes :P

She would give new meaning to the term,"straight edge sensation" lol

Sexy? I think I can do that.

Andrea? Why do I have the sneaking suspicion that gophers are going to be introduced in this match?

-Annie

I hereby request that GOdrea dress Annie up in a fursuit for her Halloween outfit.

and candace would kick your ass at ashes to ashes :P

You know what I haven't had in a while?

Big League Chew.

and candace would kick your ass at ashes to ashes  :P

Big League Chew.

Unprotected sex with multiple partners.

-Annie

Decent... A breather before the PPV, which I have no idea if I'm in or not, nor do I care.

If I'm in, great.

If I'm not... (Shrug) Cool by me.

I'm sure I'll bang out a promo for this show or something.

And you know what I haven't had in a long while?

Sex. Period.

EDIT: I know there's 2 more shows including this one before the PPV, but a rest is a rest. :P

Edited by Vasarian_Brandy