Michael Jackson -Thriller

Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal

Nelly - Tip Drill (un cut)

50 Cent - Disco Inferno (un cut)

50 Cent - P.I.M.P (un cut)

Busta Rhymes - Dangerous

Beastie Boys - Sabatoge

Guest Agent of Oblivion

That's a good one. I haven't seen that guy get hit by the cars over and over again in a while.

I can't think of the title of the song but that Talking Heads song, you know "letting the days go by"...that video is so fuckin weird and out of it it's gotta be up at the top some where...

Doors: Break On Through

Only a promo film but the best music video I have ever seen. Much like their first album cover, it is shot in darkness barring the guys themselves who are in the spotlight. Morrison is in it almost all the way through, every so often he will be seen beside a new player. The best affect is probably when he is stood beside Densmore, the drummer.

It's also great because Morrison looks ridiculously sober in the video and Krieger looks stupidly young.

GWAR - Meat Sandwich

I mean, come on. I think it'd be one of my favourite videos just for the shots of GWAR walking around some street while one of them tries to read a map, but the fact that Oderus owns Jesus at basketball makes it all the better.

One - Metallica.

"It's morse code."

"For what?"

"S.O.S. Help!"

Guest ken adams

Metallica - "One"

Queen - "Innuendo"

Tesla - "Need Your Loving". They make fun of the cliches used in making videos: out-of-focus shots, band-performing-in-the-middle-of-a-field-for-no-reason shots, hard-life-on-the-road-tour-bus shot, etc.

Van Halen - "Jump". In an age when "Thriller", costing $37 billion, was the rage, "Jump" was simplicity at it's best, and Van Halen at it's best. It was just as popular with fans as "Thriller" on MTV's Top 10 video shows.

George Michael - "Freedom". George realized we would rather see female models than him, so he gets an honorable mention for doing us a favor & not being in his own video.

the Replacements- Bastards of Young

Nirvana- Come as You Are

Sir Mix-a-lot - Baby Got Back

The Aerosmith video with Alicia Silverstone and Liv Tyler

Cars - You Might Think

Pretty much any Wierd Al video

the Gorillaz - Clint Eastwood

Britney Spears - Hit me baby one more time

Clash - London Calling

"Once In A Lifetime"-Talking Heads

Also, I have a huge soft spot for "You Can Call Me Al" by Paul Simon. Chevy's performance in that video is great and I always mark out for the bass solo