TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dimensions

Possible Hell in a Cell for Vengeance

Personally, I don't mind Batista being the champ. It's just the fact that he's still going to be feuding with HHH, thus proving that no matter what, once again, HHH will always have the top spot. I'm sure this question has been asked before, but when is Vince going to quit giving his son-in-law everything he wants?

Goddamn, Triple H owns it all folks, look at his accomplishments:

+ 10 Time WWE/World Heavyweight Champion.

+ Multiple Time IC Champion.

+ Tag Team Champion.

+ European Champion.

+ Grand Slam Champion.

+ Married to Vince McMahon's daughter (who is head booker).

+ Booker for the WWE.

+ Retired Mick Foley (for a month).

+ Pinned Stone Cold (clean).

+ Unmasked Kane.

+ Undefeated in HITC matches (unless you count the 6 man one where he didn't get pinned) (HIS match).

+ 2-1 in Elimination Chamber matches (HIS other match).

+ Five Wrestlemania Main Events.

+ Royal Rumble winner.

+ King of the Ring winner.

+ Ric Flair is his manager.

+ Formed DX and Evolution.

+ Acted in Blade 3.

+ Wrote a book. (I don't know what it was about).

+ Has recieved the praises of Hulk Hogan and many other legends in the business.

+ Recovered from "a career threatening" injury.

Anything else?

Oh yeah! He will one day be a 17 time World Heavyweight Champion. 

-He breast feeds John Madden

-He once at the bible while water skiing

-He date raped David Bowie

-He sleeps 8 hours a night...though I guess he's pretty normal in that respect

Yeah, those too.

Goddamn, Triple H owns it all folks, look at his ccomplishments:

+ Tag Team Champion.

+ European Champion.

+ Grand Slam Champion.

+ Booker for the WWE.

+ Unmasked Kane.

+ Undefeated in HITC matches (unless you count the 6 man one where he didn't get pinned) (HIS match).

+ Royal Rumble winner.

+ Acted in Blade 3.

+ Has recieved the praises of Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, and many other legends in the business.

Anything else?

-Was the shooter in the grassy knoll.

-Contains 11 herbs and spices from the colonel's secret recipe.

-Wrote the script for THE PHANTOM MENACE.

-Makes babies cry with the shape of his beard.

I already eagerly await HHH/Batista IV at Summerslam in a 1 hour Iron Man Match.

Then they can have HHH/Batista V at Taboo Tuesday in a Fans Decide between HHH winning and Batista Losing match.

Then it can go on to the unofficial HHH/Batista VI in the Elimination Chamber (with other people) at Survivor Series.

Then at New Years Revolution they can have HHH/Batista - the Final Chapter - Seriously

Why can't HBK own HIAC. Sure he's only had two.. but both were good.. Taker had two bad ones (Foley, Bossman) and Foley's WAS bad as a match, just entertaining. It's brutal to watch over and over. HBK's were both good, none were bad.

Triple H had a good one against Foley, but its WAY overshadowed cuz the Street Fight kicked its ass. The Jericho/Nash ones I don't remember (even though I have the Nash one on DVD)

I'll say HBK owns the HIAC, because his were best.

Guest TheLastBoyscout
Is HHH still jealous that Undertaker's HIACs are more memorable than his are?

HHH apparantly considers HitC to be "his" match.

But I don't know why. The only really memorable one he was in was with Foley, and that was memorable because it was Foley's last match...for about a month.

And I actually really liked that match, but not nearly as many people remember it or talk about it as the Street Fight a month earlier and Taker/Brock is better than any of the other HIACs since then.

I don't think HBK/Taker & Mankind/Taker need even to be discussed here.

You mean SCSA/UT vs. Mankind/Kane?

Guest TheLastBoyscout
Why can't HBK own HIAC. Sure he's only had two.. but both were good.. Taker had two bad ones (Foley, Bossman) and Foley's WAS bad as a match, just entertaining. It's brutal to watch over and over. HBK's were both good, none were bad.

Triple H had a good one against Foley, but its WAY overshadowed cuz the Street Fight kicked its ass. The Jericho/Nash ones I don't remember (even though I have the Nash one on DVD)

UT/Mankind MADE HIAC what it is... the WWE's "deathmatch." UT/Lesnar only enhanced that with a Muta level bladejob.

HBK/HHH at Badd Blood was awful.

It wasn't awful.

It wasn't a classic.

But it was good. I liked the match, and liked it more upon second viewing. The ending pissed me off.. but we all know how "HARMFUL!!" the pedigree is.

attention mods:

can you please change the title of this thread so its doesnt give away the main event of a show three months away? spoler alert or something? i just dont think its right to have it as the thread title

attention mods:

can you please change the title of this thread so its doesnt give away the main event of a show three months away? spoler alert or something? i just dont think its right to have it as the thread title

Does it matter? It seems barely above the speculation level.

Goddamn, Triple H owns it all folks, look at his ccomplishments:

+ Tag Team Champion.

+ European Champion.

+ Grand Slam Champion.

+ Booker for the WWE.

+ Unmasked Kane.

+ Royal Rumble winner.

+ Acted in Blade 3.

+ Has recieved the praises of Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, and many other legends in the business.

Anything else?

-Was the shooter in the grassy knoll.

-Contains 11 herbs and spices from the colonel's secret recipe.

-Wrote the script for THE PHANTOM MENACE.

-Makes babies cry with the shape of his beard.

In the grassy knoll? Don't sell him so short, HHH WAS the grassy knoll!

also he:

-Digitally insterted Jabba The Hut into the first Star Wars movie (ep 4)

-Was the first person to tell the "chicken crossing the road" joke

-Went back in time and punched a dinosaur in the face while Ric Flair videotaped it. This will be the main event of the next Royal Rumble

-Wears his sunglasses at night

HBK had one great HitC match (with the Undertaker, mind you) and one arguably half-decent HitC match (I never saw it, but that seems to be the concensus).

Undertaker had one great HitC match, one legendary HitC match (seriously, even if the match itself sucked, you cannot deny that it was still something to behold, and will be talked about for years no matter what), a damned good one with Brock, and he was in the Armageddon one.

He gets it over HBK, mostly because he's had more, but also because the ones he had were much more memorable. Yeah, the Bossman one sucked, but everyone has an off day.

And HHH is just milking the damned gimmick. I mean, he's been in 3 of the last 4 HitC matches, and maybe ONE of them was a big enough feud to warrant it being HitC.

Two things...

1. Looking at that poster again, is it possible that it's a fake? That doesn't look like anything more than what the average Joe Schmoe could do with PhotoShop.

2. Something to add to Triple H's list of accomplishments: "Can't draw."

the only thing good about this is that Batista and Cena won't be switching shows afterall which is a relief. anyways, they can't keep Batista from showing up 5 min before the show ends forever. somewhere down the road they need to give him more airtime and less airtime to Triple H if this feud is going to go on that long. the only thing I'am looking foward to this feud is the hope that Ric Flair turns on Triple H and sides with Batista. that would make things much more interesting.

1. Looking at that poster again, is it possible that it's a fake? That doesn't look like anything more than what the average Joe Schmoe could do with PhotoShop.

Yeah, when I saw it I instantly thought it looked Photoshopped. Whever it is or not, I'm not giving up on Batista escaping to Smackdown until after the draft.

More on the "is it fake?" line of thinking...

Notice that "Vengeance" has awkward letters E and A, while "Hell in a Cell" only uses the same E that Vengeance has. The A in "Hell in a Cell" has the line going across the middle whereas it doesn't in Vengeance.

Jason

Trips doesn't have Hell in a Cell matches...they deserve their own name.

Trips vs. Kevin Nash = Boring in a Box

Trips vs. HBK = Oversell in a Cell

And i pray to god the poster is fake. It looks fake.

I was actually going to tell you guys at some point that the Raw coming here to Omaha on May 16th is being advertised to have Batista in a handicap match with HHH and Ric Flair...I'm sure that's the dark match main event and all but doesn't that usually indidicate what programs they are continuing with for the next month or so?

I was actually going to tell you guys at some point that the Raw coming here to Omaha on May 16th is being advertised to have Batista in a handicap match with HHH and Ric Flair...

I'm not sitting through that.

In WWE's monthly PPV newsletter, they have confirmed that the June 26th Vengeance PPV will be headlined by a Triple H vs. Batista Hell in the Cell match. The PPV will take place in Las Vegas, NV. The newsletter also announced the ECW PPV for 6/12.

Credit: PWInsider.com

In WWE's monthly PPV newsletter, they have confirmed that the June 26th Vengeance PPV will be headlined by a Triple H vs. Batista Hell in the Cell match. The PPV will take place in Las Vegas, NV. The newsletter also announced the ECW PPV for 6/12.

Credit: PWInsider.com

WWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??????????!!!!!!!!!!??????!!!!!!!!

So, this RAW tourney for 'tista's next challenger will culminate on a RAW instead of a PPV, and really won't mean squat, unless…

If the HIAC is non-title, it's because HHH costs 'tista the belt, and 'tista wants Vengeance™. If it's for the title, HHH causes a DQ or no-contest during the title defense and then "demands" a title shot at the next PPV, as only HHHis HHHighness can do..

Ugh. How long can HHH keep milking his sorry ass before he gets the message that some of us really don't want him on top anymore?