TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AmericanDragon

Family Guy 6/12

Damn the episode really sucked in the beginning but things like the petercopter, the hindenpeter, Peter punching that kid, Adam West, and the reference to the ending/beginning of Rocky III/IV were awesome.

Guest Askewniverse

The Randy Savage and Darth Sidious appearances were pretty good too.

The Petercopter, Peter singing rock lobster, the vague Transformers reference, and the Popeye gag cracked me up to no end.

Pretty good episode. I loved Joe's reaction to the Hindenpeter. "How can you afford these things?!" Awesome. Equally awesome was the Randy Savage appearence, though actually having Savage do the voice would have made it even better.

I was laughing nonstop the entire episode. This could quite possibly be my favorite Family Guy episode of all-time.

Guest Olympic Slam

Really bad, unfunny episode. American Dad was better by a lot.

I thought it was the funniest Family Guy of the season. The Petercopter, the Peterberg, Peter almost raping Brian...

And I laughed the hardest at Brian giving Lois a smack on the ass...that killed me

well this is the definition of mixed reviews. I thought the ep kicked ass with the extended jokes, like Peter trying to give they guy CPR, the CPR teacher, The Petercopter, the hindenpeter, the Brian rape, Brian hitting on Meg...it was hilarious to me.

what no love for the aids song? lol

the show was ok and some good moments, enough to save it from being a total waste. Funny my onscreen tv guide actually said Randy Savage would be a guest voice on the show so when I saw the wrestling I said ok cool. Then it turned out to be a bad imitation (thant and the fact that the animated version looked like 80s macho man, more than what he looks like now).

The Hidenpeter and petercopter were great, as well as Joes reactions "where do you get the money for those things?"

Brian spanking Lois was gold as was peter pretending to have sex with brian with masks on to make cleveland angry.

and of course when Peter got kicked in the nuts.

The AIDS song was so wrong... and I could not stop laughing.

I'll join in with the camp that loved the episode... Andre the Giant and Randy Savage references, the AIDS song, the transformers deal, Popeye reference, Brian in general, Peter's modes of transport and Joe's punchline about them... good stuff.

I can't believe people didn't like it. I watched it again and it's definitely my favorite episode of all time. All the bits worked on me. All of them. Usually it's about 50-70%, but I was into them all last night.

I thought FG was very hit-and-miss last night. Some of the jokes were uproarious while others just fell like a wet noodle. The AIDS song especially got nothing from me since it was too reminiscent of the far superior AIDS song from Team America.

So now I think it's been three weeks in a row that AD, of which the most recent was the best yet, has blown away FG in my opinion

Anyway, FG was good, and I decided to give AD another shot after calling it the worst show I've ever seen. It was better than when I made that announcement, but still not good.

Guest JumpinJackFlash

I haven't been watching the latest Family Guys. Are they better than the old ones?

I'm starting to notice now the formula for the show, I guess because the novelty has sort of worn off. I'm starting to think there are too many random flashbacks. They seem like jokes that didn't fit anywhere else so they just have Peter say "this is worse than the time that I..." and then cut to something weird.