TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
{''({o..o})''}

Comments that don't warrant a thread

Hey, I happened to like the video. And before the show started, there was a quick poem:

"Roses are red (html code for red)

Violets are blue (html code for blue)

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US"

So I'm out of loop with that one, could someone explain to me what that is from?

Well I know what the last bits all about. Other than that I'm as lost as you. Guess we're not nerdy enough.

Hey, I happened to like the video. And before the show started, there was a quick poem:

"Roses are red (html code for red)

Violets are blue (html code for blue)

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US"

So I'm out of loop with that one, could someone explain to me what that is from?

Well I know what the last bits all about. Other than that I'm as lost as you. Guess we're not nerdy enough.

It was just some short poem on the screen before the show started at the Kennedy Center... And for those who don't know what Video Games Live is, here's a clip:

I've never played MLB the Show but am thinking of picking up either 07 or 08 (when it is released). Just a few questions for anyone who's played it: how does it compare to the MVP Baseball series (I currently own '05 and haven't bought a baseball title since then)? Also, does it have a franchise and how good is it?

major points for featuring Dragon's Lair and Space Ace, two of my all-time favorites.

They deserve mega points for Robotron.

I'm late to the party on a lot of things, but god Mass Effect is fun. I have a hard time being a jerk, but I have a hard time being all loving and emo. So I'm a dumbass neutral who agrees with everyone. I solved the preaching issue in the Citadel by making both people happy. I also found out that being neutral (or good) doesn't get me laid with the consort.

Apollo Justice arrives tomorrow, kids. Buybuybuy.

Frontlines: FoW multiplayer demo is out.

Pretty good.

(..and as I write this, Gerrard scores for Liverpool against Inter. Fuck Inter and the Italian clubs.)

I would like to see an update of Mechwarrior 2. I remember having that for my PC and some fucker stealing the disc from me.

Mechwarrior 2 Mercenaries was and still is one of my favourite games.

I think I have the SCUMMVM version of Day of the Tentacle, complete with speech.

Still Alive (the song from Portal) confirmed for Rock Band.

Awesome, but unless they beef it up it's not going to be much of a song to play. Not much for the instruments to do for the first third of the song and the lyrics are pretty simple. Still going to be fun to hear though.

Nice. A song where I won't mind singing over the female vocalist because the lyrics are that awesome.

I'm probably one of the few that enjoy micro-management games so I want this new Head Coach game to be good. The original Head Coach was a complete disappointment for me with the long load times and multiple glitches that made the game not fun to play. Head Coach is one of the few EA Sports franchises that I don't think they can possibly make worse.

I'm probably one of the few that enjoy micro-management games so I want this new Head Coach game to be good. The original Head Coach was a complete disappointment for me with the long load times and multiple glitches that made the game not fun to play. Head Coach is one of the few EA Sports franchises that I don't think they can possibly make worse.

I'm hoping it's better...and yet I'll probably still avoid it like the plague.

If you want to see what the game is like, snag a copy of one of the Tecmo Super Bowl games, and play as COA instead of MAN. Hell, if you find TSB3 you've got trades and free agents; you're a draft short of actually having the entire gameplay schematic available to you.

Is anyone else playing Audiosurf? It's pretty fun, only $10 and with some improvements would be worth far more and prime for a bigger release. The only real downside is no controller support at the moment (except for the 360 pad, I think), which is easily solved with something like Joy2Key anyway.

Is anyone else playing Audiosurf? It's pretty fun, only $10 and with some improvements would be worth far more and prime for a bigger release. The only real downside is no controller support at the moment (except for the 360 pad, I think), which is easily solved with something like Joy2Key anyway.

I'm playing... so, the hardest level is probably Through The Fire & Flames.

Just wondering if anyone has any good (region 1) websites for buying games? Mainly for Wii / Gamecube. I know about Play-Asia.com but was wondering if there were any cheaper/ better stocked websites around. Apparently I'm getting a Wii freeloader (looks like they've worked it out) and I want to get cheap games at a reasonable release time.

www.retrogames.co.uk has good GC games. As for Wii, I could only suggest Play-Asia as thats where I get mine from. I used to use Import Madness but it seems to no longer exist.

On a different note, here's some videos by new favourite game reviewer, Zero Punctaution:

Burnout: Paradise

Devil May Cry 4

Resident Evil : UC

Super Mario Galaxy

Clive Barker's Jericho

Halo 3

The Witcher