TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Failed Bridge

Lead singer of KoRn commits suicide?

I don't know if its true or not, the link given was some fake thing. Turn on MTV and wait to see if Loder actually reports it again. If not then this thread can be deleted.

Unless of course somebody else already saw Loder report this.

no clue. Like I said, somebody on a baseball Messageboard said that Loder stated it on the MTV News before 9pm. Could be bullshit, could be real. I'm not watching MTV to find out though.

Yeah, MTV.com doesnt have anything either. Infact, they have some thing with him playing world of warcraft in a convention.

Maybe its just really early and will play out in the next couple of hours. Im sure someone will see something soon.

He probably tried it just so he has some new shit to whine about on their next album.

Course if he did, the fanart from their message boards will come out of the woodwork followed by the mad at the world and how he was the greatest and blah blah blah.

Bet it was all about the death of Pat Morita. He found out he was gone and saw no more light in this world.

And it's not listed anywhere. As much as a I hate the bloated talentless windbag, his death would have at least been posted on the MTV site and/or the metal head news sites by now. I'm saying this is a zero.

Or he commited suicide in World of Warcraft.

Guest J0bber

Fuck no, Jonathan Davis wouldn't commit suicide. He just turned his life around several years ago.

Bet it was all about the death of Pat Morita. He found out he was gone and saw no more light in this world.

And it's not listed anywhere. As much as a I hate the bloated talentless windbag, his death would have at least been posted on the MTV site and/or the metal head news sites by now. I'm saying this is a zero.

Or he commited suicide in World of Warcraft.

When did Pat Morita die?

I realise it wasn't yesterday or anything, just curious.

And god help us if people somehow saw Davis as a martyr.

Thanks for the near heart attack FFMS. 

The what now?

For a moment the room was spinning for him.

This is why I made the thread in the form of a question though. Didn't know if it was true or somebody spouting off shit. I could see the guy from KoRn commiting suicide though, so it wasn't something far fetched.