TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Murmuring Beast

TSM's WORST POSTERS - VOLUME ONE

Worst are all of the boring posters. I like the posters like Mike,leena and the rest. They keep things interesting. If everyone here engaged in serious intellectual discussions I would no longer come. Hell, I'm in college for that shit. I come here to laugh, and depending on whats in Love, Sex and Dating masterbate.

I don't get why people get upset, and why people are banned (unless they do something like create 30 threads with nothing in them). But, to be honest, I like that too (The drama not the 30 thread thing). It's funny how people actually get upset over a messageboard.

No one comes to mind. I know I used to get annoyed when someone, who I can't remember always replied to my posts with "HE'S SO INTENSE ~!"

It was funny at first, but got old, fast.

Heh, I'm now expecting that, damn.

JasonX

Not a mystery, but Im not a fan of Bob Barron. He's on this list I have of people I'd run over and keep drivng. Him and MikeSC, of course, I think Leena is MikeSC, but thats just me. Anyway, yeah Barron is my vote, not so much because he is a fucking douchebag, but because he's a fucking douchebag. I know I have few merits here, but I'm not a douchebag. Except for Election Night 2004, I was a douchebag that night.

Thanks.

Kill yourself.

Was expecting my name to be thrown here. Thank you, Bob, for ending the suspense.

And I don't know how I'm so terrible. I'm relatively inoffensive compared to some people, but to each man his own.

Edited by Porter

Not a mystery, but Im not a fan of Bob Barron. He's on this list I have of people I'd run over and keep driving.

Kill yourself.

I think you misunderstood Bob.

St. Gabriel's hatred for me makes me laugh. He'll just show up randomly and proclaim his utmost dislike for me. It keeps me humble.

And Porter, I aim to please

I think Leena is MikeSC, but thats just me.

No it isn't.

Couldn't a mod really easily figure that out? You'd think they would have said something by now...

There are people like Leena and Czech Republic who make stupid posts but at the same time if they want to they can really make excellent posts. That's why I don't mind them. Also, I like stupid posts, it keeps things fun. I don't really like someone like HTQ who just doesn't agree with anybody in the wrestling folders and he's always right.

Oh and Porter, I like you.

Guest Vitamin X

Never would I thought that Leena and Czech would be talked about in the same sentence in a similar manner. Completely different posters.

I'm disappointed that no one has said me yet. I figured I would register on someone's shitlist. I remember that fat batman comic geek used to hate me, but he hasn't been here in awhile. His name was something I couldn't say, like szrghash or something.

My shitlist is quite long:

MisawaGQ, Imarkout4eldandy, Detox, MrRant, iggymcfly, algrim, CM Funk, Masked Heel, AntiLeaf33, Deep_Thought, che v, DrVenkman, Spaceman Spiff, Baliztik, JasonX, chaosrage, TootyFruity

Lovecraft's avatar/subtitle is the best.

Why thank you

C-Bacon isn't bad outside of CE. In there, he's real bad. I don't really think anyone besides 1 or 2 people here deserve my scorn, so I'll just stick with the one I said earlier. This board isn't bad, as long as I stay out of the WWE folder.

I'm disappointed that no one has said me yet. I figured I would register on someone's shitlist. I remember that fat batman comic geek used to hate me, but he hasn't been here in awhile. His name was something I couldn't say, like szrghash or something.

My shitlist is quite long:

MisawaGQ, Imarkout4eldandy, Detox, MrRant, iggymcfly, algrim, CM Funk, Masked Heel, AntiLeaf33, Deep_Thought, che v, DrVenkman, Spaceman Spiff, Baliztik, JasonX, chaosrage, TootyFruity

Nigga you crazy.