TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mole

What college do you go to?

A spin-off from the College one.

I was just wondering what college everyone goes to (or gone too) and where it is. And if you've been to more than one, than say that too.

I'm at C.W. Post in Long Island and was at Southampton College in Long Island.

University of Melbourne - Melbourne, Australia (6 months)

UNC - Chapel Hill (1 year)

Cornell (4 1/2 years...will end up at 9 or 10 years)

Guest Princess Leena

University at Buffalo. Erie Community College. And a bit at Niagara University.

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0

Finger Lakes Community College - 2 years, 4 months

St. John Fisher College - 3 months

University of Tasmania, Australia - Just started my second year of a combined degree majoring in Journalism and Marketing/Business Management.

Proud graduate of Colorado State University.

And, Dimension, RPI has a lot of dudes, but it also has a good hockey program. And isn't that better than having girls around to ogle & have sex with?

Nah, didn't think so. But at least you can go to hockey games with all the other guys.

Guest Vitamin X

Miami International University of Art & Design- private arts school in downtown Miami. Thinking of transferring out to Florida State's film school, or up to NYU, one of the better, "premier" schools for film possibly sometime next year which would be towards the end of my junior year (and if not an undergrad transfer, definitely taking grad school at one of those schools).. my school works on the quarter system, and I transferred in credits from two community colleges- College of the Canyons in California, and Miami-Dade College here in Florida.

Guest Smues

Did a year and a quarter at the University of Washington.

Been at Eastern Washington University for three years and will be done in the spring.

I did four years of hard time at the University at Buffalo, and I've currently been commuted to the minimum-security Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law in New York City.

I'm just trying to decide between finishing up at either the University of Washington, Washington State, or Western Washington University.

Depends on what I choose to have my degree in as I'm still floating around the Business Management and Information Systems or engineering.