TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RonL21

Movies you like...

The Fifth Element- One of my all-time favs....All my friends don't get why I love this movie so much...but it was just all kinds of awesome to me..the day that Ultimate Edition was released was a Great Day indeed..

The Substitute- The Original not the Treat Williams Sequels...Yea the plot was kinda out there..but Tom Berenger Owned in this movie

Labyrinth- "Dance Magic Dance"

DareDevil- I actually liked this...I thought Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner worked well together in this...The director's cut is much better..

Can't Hardly Wait- Im the only Black Person that likes this movie as far as know...But I have a soft spot for it....

Boiler Room- A lot of people don't get this movie..but it's beyond awesome..another solid Affeck Performance in a small role albeit...

True Lies- I always wanted a sequel to this...but after watchin the original....Let a classic be....Everyone owns in this one...even Tom Arnold..

Last Action Hero- Another Arnold film that doesnt get much love.....I liked the concept though and the Mob boss w/ bad gas

Name Some Of your's......

Necessary Roughness and Major League 3. It's the Bacula fan in me.

YES YES....HBO has been playin this for like the past month and I've watched it damn near everytime...It was on Last nite as a matter of fact...That main music piece owns as far as im concerned

- A Mighty Wind. Eugene Levy fucking stole this one for me.

- Sideways. I really, really liked this film. I watch it about once a month.

- The Hudsucker Proxy. Probably my favorite Tim Robbins movie outside of Shawshank.

YES YES....HBO has been playin this for like the past month and I've watched it damn near everytime...It was on Last nite as a matter of fact...That main music piece owns as far as im concerned

Dude, Bacula, Kathy Ireland, Sinbad... how can you go wrong? Me and you? We gonna Paaahhhtaaaay.

Dude, Bacula, Kathy Ireland, Sinbad... how can you go wrong? Me and you? We gonna Paaahhhtaaaay.

andre doe not eat raw meat...because andre is a vegetarian...

Me, Myself and Irene- One of the more underrated Jim Carrey Films....."this guy's nuttier than squirrel turds"

Terminator 3- Sure, it pales in comparison to the second, but it's still a good film. It tells an interesting story, and has some great action sequences, plus it's really the only movie I can think of off the top of my head where I was truly surprised by the ending. I just hope they don't get too anxious and start work on part 4 before Arnold is available to do it, I know there were rumors a few years ago of Terminator 4 with Will Smith, that would be such bullshit. All they need to do is tie the story back around full circle, Judgment Day occurs, the war starts, and then the film ends with them sending The Terminator back in time.

Big-not sure if I am in the minority here or not, but this was a seminal film of my childhood. I still want my own Pepsi Machine that doesnt need quarters so I can throw my balled up socks at it to get a soda.

Opportunity Knocks-this is a relatively obscure flick from 1990 with Dana Carvey and Robert Loggia. It's a pretty cool premise, and a relatively decent plot. I could watch it over and over again

Let's Go to Prison. I guess the dry humor and romantic subplot didn't appeal to people. I don't know. I just love the film.

School for Scoundrels. Jon Heder, Billy Bob Thornton...it's just awesome.

Big-not sure if I am in the minority here or not, but this was a seminal film of my childhood. I still want my own Pepsi Machine that doesnt need quarters so I can throw my balled up socks at it to get a soda.

Opportunity Knocks-this is a relatively obscure flick from 1990 with Dana Carvey and Robert Loggia. It's a pretty cool premise, and a relatively decent plot. I could watch it over and over again

Speaking of him..I always liked that one movie he had when he had amnesia and had to leave notes for himself everyday cause he would forget everything in the morning...one of my favorites as a kid....Can't remember the name to save my life though..

Pootie Tang: I've met one other person who likes this movie, even Chris Rock and Louis C.K. (Who directed it) really hated it.

Rocket Man: Harland Williams' first, last and only starring vehicle. Eh, I liked it a lot at as a kid and still like it now.

I'm sure there are more but that's all I can think of now.

I don't know if Mean Girls counts, so it was a critical and commercial hit. I saw it 4 times in theatres.

Get Over It, starring Ben Foster and Kirsten Dusnt, is one of my favourite movies of all time, yet not many people have seen it. I love that movie.

Jawbreaker: everyone said it was just a bad Heathers rip off, but I really liked it.

speed 2: not as great as the first one, of course, but I don't know why it gets all the flack it does. It's an enjoyabe pop corn movie and William Dafoe is brilliant.

3000 Miles to Graceland. Yeah, it was a cartoon with live action characters and alot of shit happened for no reason whatsoever, but I like it. Plus, Spinnin Ice T.

I love 3000 Miles to Graceland and Major League 3. As far as movies not already mentioned in this thread goes, I like the Legend of Zorro.

2 Willis flicks, The Last Boyscout & Hudson Hawk

I'll agree with Hudson Hawk. That movie was always a guilty pleasure of mine.

Ad Elecktra to the list. I thought it was a good action movie.