TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Human Fly

Chris Benoit Dead - Toxicology results released

Well, I guess we can put a halt to the warm, fuzzy recollections. I don't really care what the cause of this was, that he killed two people is really all that's needed to be known.

Well if it's true then he deserves to rot in hell. How can you kill your wife and own son?

He had accomplished all he was going to in wrestling. He had to know he was spinning his wheels in WWE.

The only thing I can think of that would motivate anyone do to something like this would be a long term infidelity. Benoit wouldn't have got custody of any of his kids since he's on the road all the time, would have had to part with half his fortune and ended up losing his family anyway. I personally am surprised WWE didn't send round an ambulance when they were told his wife and child were puking blood or at least insist that Chris should take them to hospital.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
I'm ashamed to have this screen name right now. I want nothing more to do with this whole mess.

You are also a moron. The media is speculating, and boy they've never been wrong have they

Of all the pro wrestlers in the world, Chris Benoit would have to be one of the LAST that anybody would expect to be capable of something like this. Just goes to show you what anyone is capable of.

Why is that? He was good worker, is that why? He always shown a hot temper and while JBL played it off as cute, Benoit has a history of a short fuse. The LAST person I'd suspect would be Spike Dudley.

He's just always seemed like a guy that despite having a temper, the most important thing to him was his loved ones. At least he seemed that way to me anyway.

I joined a Benoit group on Facebook not too long ago (almost made one myself in fact). If the double-murder suicide deal is made official, I'll most likely leave the group.

Chris Benoit wouldn't want you to do that. He took a lot of pride in his Facebook following.

Of all the pro wrestlers in the world, Chris Benoit would have to be one of the LAST that anybody would expect to be capable of something like this. Just goes to show you what anyone is capable of.

Why is that? He was good worker, is that why? He always shown a hot temper and while JBL played it off as cute, Benoit has a history of a short fuse. The LAST person I'd suspect would be Spike Dudley.

Then I'll suspect every NFL player of murder. I mean for the most part they have hot tempers and short fuses. Most pro-wrestlers/pro-boxers have those issues, and in wrestling its part of the "act" and in Benoit's case it was the "Silent But Violent" gimmick that he had.

He's just always seemed like a guy that despite having a temper, the most important thing to him was his loved ones. At least he seemed that way to me anyway.

No offense, but who do people with tempers tend to take their aggressions out on?

On the wwe.com website-

"It has been ruled that the deaths of Chris Benoit, his wife Nancy and their son Daniel earlier today were the result of a double murder-suicide from within the home. WWE.com will have more as soon as it becomes available."

I'm ashamed to have this screen name right now. I want nothing more to do with this whole mess.

You are also a moron. The media is speculating, and boy they've never been wrong have they

You may be right, CWM, and I'm probably overreacting to all of this, but I honestly just have a bad feeling. The media could be wrong, and God, I hope they are, but it's just that we don't know what happened and things seem really weird about this whole mess right now.

Jesus. So...do I take down my tribute until all the details come out?

Something seems reeeeeallllly fishy about this....Vince would not want to do a tribute to a murderer...there has to be some inside information...that has not come out yet...

Some of the jokes on the last few pages are tremendous. The only one that made me LOL was the throat slash one. FUCKING awesome.

But nothing tops the comedy being provided by the drama queens.

Seriously - this blows. Murders happen every day. Three probably just happened while I typed this sentence. Just because you've spent years drooling over Benoit doesn't make this any more of a tragedy.

And NYU just killed it up there too with the facebook joke.

I joined a Benoit group on Facebook not too long ago (almost made one myself in fact). If the double-murder suicide deal is made official, I'll most likely leave the group.

Chris Benoit wouldn't want you to do that. He took a lot of pride in his Facebook following.

Funny...but seriously, a lot of people will change their tune quickly if Benoit did indeed have a hand in this.

does anyone have the house show listings for last week?

(just going off the news)

From what i understand from Meltz on the Law, he left after the house show saturday night. With reports of his son and wife being dead longer, could he have done it then flew out to the ECW tapings. Maybe the emotions finally got to him Saturday and he went back home.

Good to know, thanks for telling us.

The media originally reported that Anna Nicole Smith's death had nothing to do with drugs.

All I'm saying is that they aren't right all the time. I think in the Benoit case they are right, but they aren't always.

Then I'll suspect every NFL player of murder. I mean for the most part they have hot tempers and short fuses. Most pro-wrestlers/pro-boxers have those issues, and in wrestling its part of the "act" and in Benoit's case it was the "Silent But Violent" gimmick that he had.

I think it's fair to suspect every NFL player who turns up dead in a house with their wife and small child.

Something seems reeeeeallllly fishy about this....Vince would not want to do a tribute to a murderer...there has to be some inside information...that has not come out yet...

Honestly the tribute show is the result of late scrambling. I wouldn't read much into it.

No offense, but who do people with tempers tend to take their aggressions out on?

Benoit was on the road away from them 300 days a year. And besides, people can have tempers or short fuses without having a meltdown and murdering their wife and son. It's all meaningless anyway, as someone else said, anybody is capable of just about anything.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Funny...but seriously, a lot of people will change their tune quickly if Benoit did indeed have a hand in this.

Then they're morons. I'm going to still love Benoit's wrestling and admire that aspect. He could kill a school worth of kids and I'll still like him as a wrestler. His personal life has nothing to do with him as a wrestler. Wrestling is full of scum bags.

Guest heat

If it was murder (and for the record: I'm not sayin at the moment it is) Vince didn't know at the point the show tonight started.

The media originally reported that Anna Nicole Smith's death had nothing to do with drugs.

All I'm saying is that they aren't right all the time. I think in the Benoit case they are right, but they aren't always.

The only other thing that sort of makes sense is him coming home to find his wife and child dead and committed suicide as a result.

In a span of 15 minutes, it went from police are investigating this as a murder suicide and they won't have more till tomorrow to Chris Benoit is a cold blooded murderer who killed his family.

It's very clear in what the police have truly said so far, that it is early in their investigation and right now they are ruling out nothing. They don't have anything concrete and won't until tomorrow morning at the earliest. Everything else is every news outlet trying to win the race to see who can report it first.

This is why the speculation was stupid and it's still stupid, because shit like this starts before anything is known. Why doesn't everyone actually, you know, wait until the police make an actual statement about their investigation before picking which death method to jump on?

Hell less than 30 minutes ago, half of you were ready to declare Nancy a murderer.

Alright the running joke's over now.

So...WWE put on a nice tribute, huh?

Fine...but...I can't believe someone would not have been trying to get to the bottom of it all last night and early this morning...i don't think they would wait until 2pm to call and get the sheriff to go check...unless someone knew something...

Who's to say Benoit did it? Who's to say it wasn't Nancy and Benoit stumbled in after the fact and lost it...we don't know yet....remember...OKCity was some fanatic Muslims at one time...

Guest cobainwasmurdered

BTW. this murderer shit is why I said they shouldn't let death threads start right off.

No, but considering all this news is coming out as Raw is airing I doubt Vince knew much more than we did when the decision was made to dump the original format

I think we should start a Nancy Memorial thread (if there isn't already one in General Wrestling) instead of Chris Benoit. I just ripped my Benoit poster off the wall.

You are without a doubt a fucking moron. It's the very start of the investigation, no one knows who did what.

::shakes off annoying little flea:: :asshole2:

*If* Benoit did this (and it's looking more and more like he did), then he's a piece of shit. Plain and simple. May he rot in the eternal flames of the hottest part of hell. People who don't want to believe it, are in denial at this point.