TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanhalen

Want to watch the ROH PPV

Yeah. Thanks. I remember feeling like absolute shit on the night of this show and it really made it hard for me to enjoy it but i like it a lot as I am watching it now. I kinda feel bad not ordering the ppv but I dont think it's available for me yet and I'll buy the DVD anyway.

I really like the production of this.

I'm up to Sydal/Castagnoli vs The Briscoes. I was too sick to pay full attention to this match live, but everybody around me was just raving about it so maybe now I can focus and see what the big deal is about. Exciting!

Thanks again

I don't see how everyone called that Whitmer/Morishima match a squash. It was just a quick high impact match that put both guys over in my opinion. Good pay-per-view effort by ROH.

Cheers for posting the link. I've watched up until just before the main event. Really enjoyable show thus far. I wouldn't be dissapointed with this show for £5.

normally i watch the PPVs by other means, but in this case i wanna support ROH with my money, thats not to say i wont go back after i paid for it and watch it

I'm with you Nate.

I attended the show and I intend on ordering the PPV. I don't mind waiting. I want to support them.

Dames

I feel the same way, I'm usually one for supporting ROH financially. As it's not available to buy on PPV in the UK so I don't feel too bad for watching like this.

I don't feel bad watching it like this for two reasons:

1) My apartment doesn't have pay-per-view.

2) I'm going to buy the DVD anyway, and I go to shows and buy DVDs on a regular basis as it is.

HOLY SHIT were the fans annoying. Do they really feel the need to give a reaction to every little thing that happens.

I know! Wrestling shows need to have fans who just sit there and don't react to anything!

How about they give a reaction to anything that is important. It is annoying to hear the "OOOOOOOOOO" sound effect on every single move.

They were into the action. I don't see why you're getting annoyed at a crowd actually enjoying a show.

Seems like nonsense complaints against the ROH crowd ... haven't seen THAT before.

I watched it online, and I ordered it on PPV last nite to DVR it. No complaints what-so-ever from me. I enjoyed the show. Wasn't the first time I've seen ROH and it won't be the last.

Finally saw it. Not the best ROH show I've seen, but solid throughout, and Sydal/Castagnoli vs. The Briscoes was effing amazing.

Guest benoitwasmurdered
How about they give a reaction to anything that is important. It is annoying to hear the "OOOOOOOOOO" sound effect on every single move.

I know what you mean, I despise seeing people have a good time.

I waited and ordered the PPV since ROH earned my 15 bucks the first night I saw them way back in 2004. A great show with very little flaws. Briscoes/Sydal and Castagnoli, while the rematch in Dayton was average, this match was off the charts. Marufuji-Romero got overlooked but it was also pretty damn good. The main event speaks for itself.

Marufuji vs. Romero COULD and SHOULD have been good, and it almost was, but Romero's leg-selling was spotty at best. And not in the "It's the last part of the match adrenaline rush fight through the pain" kinda way. More the "Scotty 2 Hotty doing the Worm Hop on the hurt leg" kinda way. Other than that, it was good.

Watch a NOAH SEM show, then decide what's better.

I ordered it last night. Even though I saw it last week, it felt right to support them. I'll never get tired of that Briscoes vs Castagnoli/Sydal match and I don't even like Sydal.

I really wish they would have shown the 4 team tag match from that night. It was so much fun. Oh well, DVD is coming out next month and I'll end up buying it anyway.

I was dissapointed to see the PPV have a $25 price tag for it in Canada on Cogeco. I thought it was supposed to be cheaper (and based on Hawk's comment, I still think it is).