TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

UFC 94 - Georges St. Pierre vs. BJ Penn II

Good job by GSP, as he looked great, especially his guard passing. And while I did say and do think size had something to do with it, the biggest factor of the fight was GSP utilizing great boxing to bust BJ's nose up. As soon as GSP began mangling Penn's face with the jab, my heart sunk, as I knew BJ wouldn't see the final bell.

My picks overall sucked ass tonight. 4/10, only getting one method correctly, IIRC. I thought Kim won, but it didn't really matter much in the end, as he fought a bit stupidly and made the exact same mistake he did against Brown. Someone needs to let that fucking Korean know that RNC"s are pretty hard to get unless set-up with G&P, which itself is hard to do when you're playing Rumina Sato back control.

Anyone else notice the frustration on GSP's face at the end of round 4 and think Penn would have been in for total hell had round 5 happened?

That fight reminded me of an old PRIDE card for most of the time... dead silent crowd, with a few cheers here and there.

But yeah....

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGUUUUUUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gono :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

*Ahem*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DIDNT HAVE THE FUCKING BALLS TO ANSWER THE FIFTH ROUND!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

BJ's going to spend years trying to find his soul.

Well, GSP/Penn went pretty much as I thought it would. GSP was bigger, stronger and better conditioned.

I have no, ZERO interest in an Alves/GSP fight. Give me GSP/Anderson Silva on 4th of July weekend, dammit!!!

Oh yeah, and let me be the first to say it: Florian beats Penn.

Major league stoked after the Diaz/Guida fight. Both Diaz brothers are masterful on thier backs, but I'm sick of their pitty-pat punches and general douche-bagery. Glad to see one of my fav fighters in Guida get a win over Nate "my name got one judge to give me the fight" Diaz.

Congrats to Machida for serving up an entertaining fight, but I fear the prospect of him becoming LHW champ. Rashad GnPing him would be a beautiful thing.

LOTC, please give me the shit talking I deserve now. I'd rather take now then later! Atleast now I'm drunk and able to withstand the shit talking! Please dish it out now!

*Ahem*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DIDNT HAVE THE FUCKING BALLS TO ANSWER THE FIFTH ROUND!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

BJ's going to spend years trying to find his soul.

Weak LOTC, I thought you had more respect then that.

BJ didnt quit, his corner threw in the towel.