TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Mandarin

Hilarious Wrestling Moments

Lol and lets not forget that time on Smackdown after the brand split where there was a backstage beatdown/ambush with i think Los Guerreros and some other team and they go to a part of the arena and all you see is JR on camera, looking directly at it with an "oh shit" look on his face, while he tries to (unsuccesfully) get out of view

During the nWo's heyday, they're standing in the ring and Hall gets nailed SQUARE in the back of the head with what is either a large beer or soda. It looks like a watermelon exploding on the back of his head. Hall doesn't flinch at all, he just smirks and calmly slicks back his hair.

I'm pretty sure that was Hennig, but it was funny.

It probably happened to Hennig too, the way they threw debris at the nWo back in the day. This may have been the incident when the nWo got plotzed and had a celbration.

Nobody's mentioned Hulk Hogan getting dragged around backstage by The Undertaker's motorcycle? Or the motorcycle not starting during a climatic chase scene?

That feud was a perfect demonstration of unintentional comedy.

Guest Duncan Eternia

I'm a big fan of Austin chasing Booker through a church and Booker puts on a robe and does a religious pose. Priceless!

I forget which PPV commercial it was, but it was the one with Pete Rose and the little kids coming up to his doorstep to ask for candy.

There was the kid as Hogan, then the kid as Booker T, then...Kane.

The funniest part was the casual "Hey Pete..." Kane gives to Rose before grabbing him for the throat for a presumed chokeslam.

Then there'sScott Hall's drunken dance trying to sell The Giant "ripping apart" the ring. Unfortunately for Hall, the ring refuses to give way and he's stuck there selling like only he can. Then of course when the ring finally gives way, the feed is already starting to fade out as Heenan gives a quick "He did it!" in vain.

Guest scapegoat

A funny Moment I remember was from a Nitro in either 2000 or 2001 (can't exactly remember). Anyway it was a match between Mike Awesome (during his 70's guy gimmick) vs One of the ICP (The skinny one)

Anyway they eventually end up on top of Awesomes school bus that he had driven into the arena and Awesome powerbombs the ICP guy on top of the bus. Of course as the top of the bus is curved, skinny ICP guy slides off the top of the bus and on to the floor!

Before he falls off you can see him sliding, and Awesome trys to grab his leg but to no avail :P

At the end of HHH/Austin 2/3 falls, when both guys are laying there, selling like death.

Some fan clocks Austin right in the head with what looks to be a beer can, and Austin rolls over to grab his head...even though he's supposed to be selling like death.

I thought it was funny.

Guest W_Hillard
I forget which PPV commercial it was, but it was the one with Pete Rose and the little kids coming up to his doorstep to ask for candy.

There was the kid as Hogan, then the kid as Booker T, then...Kane.

The funniest part was the casual "Hey Pete..." Kane gives to Rose before grabbing him for the throat for a presumed chokeslam.

Then there'sScott Hall's drunken dance trying to sell The Giant "ripping apart" the ring. Unfortunately for Hall, the ring refuses to give way and he's stuck there selling like only he can. Then of course when the ring finally gives way, the feed is already starting to fade out as Heenan gives a quick "He did it!" in vain.

It was a commercial for No Mercy 2002. It's in the Extras on the DVD. Love that commericial.

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but I forget what event this happened. I remember Rock was fighting Angle, and I believe Rock put Angle threw an announce table. As they were on the floor, all of a sudden, The Rock OUT OF NOWHERE starts feeling around, and you can clearly see The Rock rubbing Angle's nipple. I WAS DYING OF LAUGHTER after seeing that...

Royal Rumble when Mr. Perfect made his last return. He's getting whipped into the ropes and he still has the presence of mind to do the spit and swat with his gum. I was looking for that as he was making his entrance and I thought he abandoned doing it. I laughed my ass off when I saw it there.

Angle was in Regal's office complaining about something. Out of nowhere Shawn Stasiak comes running in to take him out. Angle hear's him coming, calmly steps out of the way, Stasiak misses completely and runs into the suit of armour, knocking himself out. Angle looks for a second, then calmly steps back and picks up the conversation right where he left off as if nothing happened.

Benoit, Eddy and I believe Malenko were fueding in WCW, one of those three way hatefests where there's no allegiances. Eddy is in the ring with Malenko and they got a mean stare down going on, readying themselves for the fight. All of a sudden Benoit slides into the ring behind Malenko. Eddy gets a momentary "oh shit" look on his face, then changes his expression to a nice guy. He smiles and offers to shake Malenko's hand as Benoit comes up from behind and clobbers him. They proceed to do a double beat down until Benoit turns his attention to Eddy.

Eddy's facial expressions leading to the attack were truly priceless. Words can't do this segment justice, it really had to be seen.

Well, let's add another one to this list.

This happened yesterday (and for the future viewers of this post, October 3, 2004 at No Mercy. It was RVD/Rey vs. Kenzo Suzuki/Rene Dupree.

RVD gets whipped to the turnbuckle, and let's out a loud, dramatic, "NOOOOO!"

Anytime Shawn Stasiak ran into anything, it was a good laugh. Rock and Regal are having a conversation and you hear a scream off camera... and Stasiak runs into view! Rock and Regal move a step out of the way, and Stasiak runs headfirst into a shutter door. The crowd erupts in laughter as J.R. just says "What the..." and the Rock and Regal finish their conversation. Great stuff.

Guest Phenom

I believe when Al Snow had a chihuahua and talked to it was the most hilarious moment I can recall. I remember it was when he was feuding Big Boss Man.

Guest Staravenger

If it excists on tape, Sid shitting his pants in a match against The Undertaker has to be high on the list. (No, I'm 99.99% sure I've heard it WASN'T at WM XIII, so let's not have an argument over when someone shat themselves)

I believe Scott Hall's Giant-Impersonation-Walk-Thing was dubbed "The Frankengoober" by Bobby Heenan.

The hardest I remember laughing was at Judgement Day of this year. JBL made his entrance and threw up his arm, like he used to do in the APA, and you heard the cow Moo in his music. Just hearing the MOOOOOO and JBL throwing his arm in the air sent me and my friend into hysterical laughter for a good 10 minutes.

At the 1996 Royal Rumble when Barry Horowitz makes his entrance, when the screen goes back to a wide shot, you can see two guys dressed like Diesel and Undertaker in the bottom left of the screen waving their arms to his music.

Also, Booker T selling the eggs in the grocery store segment, and of course, the Big Wiggle.

Shawn Michaels getting tossed from the Rumble in about 15 seconds in 1990 was pretty funny.

Also, Typhoon is one of the guys carrying King Haku's throne at the 89 Rumble.

I always thought Bubba Ray's insane, spazzed out dance was awesome, have only seen it like twice.

You know, he was lke the worst ever, but New Jack used to crack me up with his mannerisms. Playing the guitar, typing on a keyboard, or vaccuming with a vaccum cleaner before he nailed someone with it, the way he used to hunch over and tiptoe around at random intervals, and of course, he was always completely wild-eyed and crazy-looking.

And this was funny AFTER I knew he was OK, but he set D-Von up for a balcony dive, did it, complete with the little goofy midair dance, and missed in the WORST possible way, just nailing his forehead on the edge of the table, but falling short and failing to make any contact whatsoever with D-Von. D-Von couldn't even sell it, and I'm sure it was supposed to be the big finish.

Also, Booker T selling the eggs in the grocery store segment

While we're on the subject...

Austin calmy stepping out from inside the fridge, and downing a carton of milk before whooping Booker some more.

And even though it's kinda off-topic..."Price check on a jackass!"

Guest GoinHomeSmDay2006

what about the time stasiak kept trying to attack the rock and the rock just kept tossing him out of the otherside of the ring.