TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

"Funny to think that when the venue was announced, many of us speculated that the only match that could sell out the building was Hogan/Austin."

Khali's WM debut had to be seen in person.

honestly, I'd love to see him live, at least once. A lot of these guys don't look so imposing once you see them in person...but this guy would certainly be an exception.

Anyone know why there hasnt been an around the ring on wwe.com in over a month?

Cole predicted they would be canceled. JBL shooting can't be good for office politics. I loved it.

"Funny to think that when the venue was announced, many of us speculated that the only match that could sell out the building was Hogan/Austin."

Khali's WM debut had to be seen in person.

honestly, I'd love to see him live, at least once. A lot of these guys don't look so imposing once you see them in person...but this guy would certainly be an exception.

I saw him live at a Smackdown house show last summer, and you're not missing much. Sure, he's big and all, but it doesn't matter for much when he botches half his offense, which is limited to three or four moves to begin with.

Still, I had a blast heckling the shit out of him and scaring a couple of kids sitting in front of me.

Allegedly Hogan may be divorcing Linda. I was talking with one of the producers of VH1's Celebreality series of shows last night and picked up that gossip.

"Sure, he's big and all, but it doesn't matter for much when he botches half his offense, which is limited to three or four moves to begin with."

Really, could you tell me what matches he's botched moves in this year?

I don't recall him screwing up a thing in the Royal Rumble, at WrestleMania, against Jeff Hardy, against Carlito, or during any of his beatdowns against Lawler, Cena, etc. At least he doesn't fall down when executing moves like multi-time TNA TV/PPV main eventer Tomko.

I don't recall Khali botching a thing, much less half of his entire offense. In fact, he's one of the most realistic offense-givers on the roster due to the physics of it all.

It seems Mick Foley has signed on to star in WWE's first made-for-TV movie. He also has a reality TV show pilot in the works with A&E and is planning to write a novel about a black woman growing up in the '50s. The Make-a-Wish deal with WWE was a one-off and started with the charity approaching WWE.

wrestling observer newsletter

It seems Mick Foley has signed on to star in WWE's first made-for-TV movie. He also has a reality TV show pilot in the works with A&E and is planning to write a novel about a black woman growing up in the '50s. The Make-a-Wish deal with WWE was a one-off and started with the charity approaching WWE.

the fuck? :huh:

That rumour has been floating around for weeks.

Probably just them trying to build interest in the next season of "Hogan Knows Best."

the fuck? :huh:

Well, Bret Easton Ellis wasn't really a seriel killer and I doubt JR Tolkien knew any hobbits...It's artistic license. I'm sure Foley will do all the neccessary research.

Anyone know why there hasnt been an around the ring on wwe.com in over a month?

Cole predicted they would be canceled. JBL shooting can't be good for office politics. I loved it.

I loved it too. It was hilarious.

"Sure, he's big and all, but it doesn't matter for much when he botches half his offense, which is limited to three or four moves to begin with."

Really, could you tell me what matches he's botched moves in this year?

I don't recall him screwing up a thing in the Royal Rumble, at WrestleMania, against Jeff Hardy, against Carlito, or during any of his beatdowns against Lawler, Cena, etc. At least he doesn't fall down when executing moves like multi-time TNA TV/PPV main eventer Tomko.

I don't recall Khali botching a thing, much less half of his entire offense. In fact, he's one of the most realistic offense-givers on the roster due to the physics of it all.

You're really going to argue with me over a match that took place on a house show last summer that no one who wasn't there will ever see, and took place during a time when Khali was pulled off of Summerslam because they didn't trust him to not fuck up? I remember reports at that time saying that Khali's Smackdown matches were heavily edited as well, and DAMN was that ever obvious when I saw him live.

You are correct that since showing up on Raw, he hasn't badly screwed anything up, but then again he is never asked to do much. If you are too incompetent to do anything but the barest minimum, you have no business being in the main event of the "A show" let alone working for a company that supposedly employs the best workers in America. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Khali's size is not enough to warrant him being there. It has that freak show appeal that wears off with time.

I've got tickets to Judgement Day.

The commercial for tickets they started running today says "featuring Undertaker, Batista and Kane, plus others" and it shows Cena and Umaga.

Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Mick Foley's book "Hardcore Diaries" was No. 10 last week on the New York Times bestseller list. Regarding a fixed role for him on WWE television, things are constantly changing.

Internally, people are often burying him, saying he no longer connects with the crowd. Some of them even knock his promos. Foley has creative control in that he can refuse anything, but Vince has to approve everything. He's not the priority being catered to as he used to be.

Triple H often gets in Vince's ear by telling him why should they do anything with Mick Foley? Vince then ends up agreeing with Triple H. However, RAW writer Brian Gewirtz then gets in Vince's ear and says they should bring him back and push him strong, which changes Vince's mind again.

At one point, Foley was scheduled to do something big at Backlash, but obviously that never happened.

Triple H often gets in Vince's ear by telling him why should they do anything with Mick Foley? Vince then ends up agreeing with Triple H.

That's gratitude.

ULTIMATE WARRIOR - WWE Classic Superstars 14

normal_93016_Ultimate_Warrior.jpg

Is it just me, or does that look more like Sable on extra roids with facepaint?

He looks a little too thin, but I guess they were going for the post-championship reign Warrior look there.

He looks a little too thin, but I guess they were going for the post-championship reign Warrior look there.

yea but hes wearing a singlet, so this is more like late 1992 warrior, but if it is the hair is too long