TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TysonTomko420

Comments which don't warrant a thread

I wouldn't really mind if he didn't return and called it a day. I don't have any interest in watching him wrestle now he's completely broken down.

Sad to say, I'm kind of with this guy. I see Rey on SD and I enjoy him, but when you go back and watch the Rey of old, it's sort of sad. Not that Rey should be ashamed -- he's still a good worker and would be a valuable asset to SD, but as far as "legacy" goes...he's had a great career, and if he can't work full speed anymore, it'll be a disappointment.

If any of you want to already see the deal with Edge on SD, here is a fancam of it all:

http://www.dailymotion.com/search/edge%2Bs...rtakersmackdown

Here are the two WWE.com videos of Edge talking about it and the fans responding as well:

http://www.dailymotion.com/search/edge%2Bs...wnedge-champion

http://www.dailymotion.com/search/edge%2Bs...e-wwe-world-cha

Thanks, DH. Terrible quality, but I guess that's to be expected. It was nice hearing the guy's reactions and those of the fans around him, even if they were annoying.

Rey Rey was only 19/20 years old during his ECW run. I entirely believe he's taken steroids, but remember that it is natural for an athlete to grow from that age.

Wasn't he one of the guys they named earlier this year because of steroids?

It's obvious that guy has taken any number of different things. Look at him from Mexico to ECW to WCW to WWE to today. Yes, natural growth is to be expected over that period of time, but he went from one thing to something totally different, quickly.

Rey Rey was only 19/20 years old during his ECW run. I entirely believe he's taken steroids, but remember that it is natural for an athlete to grow from that age.

Wasn't he one of the guys they named earlier this year because of steroids?

It's obvious that guy has taken any number of different things. Look at him from Mexico to ECW to WCW to WWE to today. Yes, natural growth is to be expected over that period of time, but he went from one thing to something totally different, quickly.

Yes he was, if I remember correctly the names were Edge, Rey, Eddie, Orton, Helms and Angle. Both Helms and Edge have out saying they did 'roids and their reasoning was becasue the Doctor gave it to them to help get better from injuries. Angle mentioned it was due to the beck injury if I remember. Rey and Orton never answered the question and obviusly Eddie can't say anything but he was really jacked up.

The best part of video was the kid yelling RING THE... then he sort of stopped and said BELL! Like he didn't want to get in trouble from teh parents for swearing.

What do you think the chances are of Khali walking out of Judgement Day with the title. Is there any money in Khali winning the title and having a series of matches with guys where they throw everything in their arsenal at him like he had with Shawn Michaels last Monday?

The Smackdown main event at JD is:

Edge vs. Batista

Card is subject to injuries.

I hate to say it... But I'm interested in Khali.

That match with HBK was decent, nothing wrong with it. Khali took a mean chair shot, didn't fuck Shawn up on the table bump. It all looked fine. The guy is massive, he looked legit impossible to beat. I buy the chop too, that hand looks like a sledgehammer. He has to be champion. If he destroys everybody, and Cena just beats him, well then Cena literally is Superman, he just needs a cape. Cena trying to do the impossible and try to win his title back is the only way to go for me.

Khali is money.

I'm aware this has probably been said before, but i wanted to share my thoughts since I'm a guy who used to watch it religiously and now only watch when I'm interested.

But, if Khali goes over Cena, then who goes over Khali?

HHH? Or HBK?

Or seriously, they can do an angle with Cena feeling down after he finally lost the championship, and wondering if he can get it back. Do something with Cena training to beat Khali in his rematch against him, and just barely go over at the next PPV. Keep Khali out of the ring except for maybe a squash match (you know WWE has to do it) on RAW occasionally, and have him drop at the next consecutive PPV. Hey, One Night Stand 3 is tri-branded now, so it's not like you'll have to deal with Khali being champ for long.

But if Khali goes over, this is the only way I can see this working out.

If I booked it I'd have Khali win by DQ. Re-watch the finish of the Cena vs. Umanga Last Man Standing match at the Rumble. I loved that finish, looked like it came straight of a horror filmn with Umaga being the villain who always comes back, and Cena being the good-guy who's doing all he can, partly because of his attitude, but partly because Umaga is fucking scaring the shit out of him.

I reckon that would work even better with Khali, whos' even more physically intimidating. Have most of the match with Cena on offense, getting 2 count after 2 count. Have Khali kick out of a couple of F-U's, and make the 2nd one one of those bench-press style power kick outs that leads to a ref bump when Cena lands on the ref. Cena, looking in complete and utter fear of Khali, goes to the outside and grabs a chair. Crack the slowly standing up Khali straight on the head, then F-U him on the chair. Shake-awake the ref, cover Khali, 1-2-kickout.

Cena looks like he's seen a ghost, goes back to the chair, cracks Khali again in full view of the ref. Ref calls for the bell, but Cena doesn't care. Then Khali, again starts to get up. Cena's now in some much desperation that over and over he justs cracks Khali with the chair, like 9 or 10 times, until it looks like he's finally out. Cena slides out the ring, grabs his belt, and walks slowly up the aisle. End the PPV with Khali once again sitting up, with a close of of Cena in front of the Titantron (with Khali on it) pulling on of his crazy facial expressions.

- The new developmental territory to be headed by agent Steve Keirn in Tampa, FL will be called Florida Championship Wrestling. All assigned talent is to report in on Monday.

- In addition to the names I mentioned last night, Nattie Neidhart, TJ Wilson, Ryklon Stephens and Wes Adams have also been assigned to the new Tampa terrority.

- Nattie's father Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart lives in the Tampa area.

- They don't currently have a building secured yet for the new Tampa training facility, but will be using a temporary building in the meantime.

- Ray Gordy and Drew Hankinson have been to assigned to Ohio Valley Wrestling, and will be introduced on Smackdown doing a "country farm boy" tag team gimmick.

- We previously reported that former TNA superstar Sonny Siaki and Shantelle Taylor had been assigned to the new developmental territory in Tampa, FL. In addition, WWE has also assigned the following talent to Tampa: Heath Miller, Robert Anthony, Johnny Curtis, George Murdoch (G-Rilla), Ryan O'Reilly, Kofi Kingston, Afa Anoa'i Jr., Krissy Vaine, Shawn Osbourne, Team Elite, and I believe Russell Simpson. Talent will be reporting in on 5/14.

- The Tampa territory will be run by agent Steve Keirn, and Dr. Tom Prichard will be also be a trainer.

- Angel Williams and Ace Steele have been assigned to Ohio Valley Wrestling.

- Drew Hankinson (the Fake Kane) and Ray Gordy appear to be Smackdown bound.

Ryan O'Rielly...is his gimmick getting everyone else to do his dirty work for him while caring for a retarded brother?

PERFECT time to bring him up, he can be the guy who takes care of Eugene while secretly using him for his own personal gain. It would actually give Eugene's character something to do besides be in horribly unfunny comedy skits.

Also

Ray Gordy and Drew Hankinson have been to assigned to Ohio Valley Wrestling, and will be introduced on Smackdown doing a "country farm boy" tag team gimmick.

Isn't that just what the Godwins were?

Also

Ray Gordy and Drew Hankinson have been to assigned to Ohio Valley Wrestling, and will be introduced on Smackdown doing a "country farm boy" tag team gimmick.

Isn't that just what the Godwins were?

Yeah. Apparently in OVW, Gordy was teaming with Henry O. Godwinn as Cousin Ray and they were going to be the new Godwinns... I don't know why they switched him out with Fake Kane.

What is your predicition as to what year Vince McMahon gets inducted into his own Hall of Fame?

No idea, but I wouldn't be surprised if he used it as a Storyline.

On a side note, how much have the divas improved over the last month? They've been really refreshing to watch :)