TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE General Discussion for August 2007

Conway was the only guy I gave half a crap about, sadly most of that was because I got a kick out of his stupid entrance music.

yeah, you seemed to like his music a little too much from what I can remember.....

PWI says Shantelle Taylor was released. She was the woman who, under a mask, wrestled Jamie Noble a few times in dark matches.

Jamie really is gaining some standing in the company eh?

The Diva search is coming and development is overloaded with women I guess they are cleaning it out for the new ones that will be arriving...

I find it odd that WWE announced the release of a guy no one had heard of but not Shantelle. I'm not doubting it completely, but I am skeptical until someone else confirms it (see: Some website - possibly PWI - announcing Beth Phoenix's untrue release).

I find it odd that WWE announced the release no one had heard of but not Shantelle. I'm not doubting it completely, but I am skeptical until someone else confirms it (see: Some website - possibly PWI - announcing Beth Phoenix's untrue release).

This is also true seeing as the WWE usually puts even the most small release on it's site of someone even only a few fans know about. There were some reports that Shantelle was close to being brought up so that is conflicting to being released.

Conway was the only guy I gave half a crap about, sadly most of that was because I got a kick out of his stupid entrance music.

yeah, you seemed to like his music a little too much from what I can remember.....

All for comedic reasons I assure you.

So who's the bastard illegimate son on the roster?

I heard that it might be Kennedy given his OVW explanation for changing his name from Anderson to Kennedy (since it was Vince's middle name).

EDIT: I just read the Raw spoilers.. looks like it might be going this way after all.

So, will they stick with Kennedy as Vince's illegitimate son? Obviously the crowd was already in on it last night, and they nodded to it with Vince staring down Kennedy at the end of that first segment last night. Just wondering if they stick with that, or maybe this is a swerve and it will end up being someone else.

Cena.

Then he can fued with Vince for the control of the company so he can be champion FOREVER~!

Paul London! I liked how they spent a second with Vince staring him down.

Vince walking up to Mark Henry at the end cracked me up. Having the kid be Mark Henry or Coachman could be kinda funny.

I'm thinking Finlay. After all, Lashley did call him a bathturd before.

Curious about how soon they'll do Hunter/Kennedy. They could probably drag out Booker/Triple H till Unforgiven then build up Survivor Series as the the first real encounter between KK and HHH.

They should find a way to have someone kinda out there but interesting be announced as the son. He'd milk all the attention out of Vince and manipulate him for cash and for whatever opportunity in the company he wants, etc.. Then, build it to a point where the guy wins the World Title thanks to Vince, only to turn around and say "Oh, by the way, I lied about the whole son thing. But, thanks for everything!" and just walks away. Then you set up a feud between the real son and the 'pretend' son. Whatever way the crowd go on the reveal, they can go with one as the babyface and one as the heel (not sure if people would sympathise with Vince, even if that were the intention).

Edge would work perfectly in that role.

- Lacey Von Erich is scheduled to report to Tampa on Tuesday. She is scheduled to stay a week before being assigned to either Florida Championship Wrestling or Ohio Valley Wrestling in Louisville, KY.

- Dan Rodman is currently out of action with a back injury. From what I understand, he has been out of action for the past month.

- Speaking of injuries, Eric Perez has also been out of action for the past several weeks due to an injury.

- Mike Knox and Derrick Neikirk were in Tampa training on Monday.

- The new Hart Foundation is still in Tampa, but are expected to be moving to Louisville in the next few weeks.

- Steve Keirn and Dr. Tom Prichard are the head trainers in Tampa, and the assistant trainers are Steve Madison and Buck Quartermain. Apparently Madison and Quartermain are assistants due to their friendship with Keirn. Madison and Quartermain both have heat with the developmental talent. Madison is 23 years old, and has only been a wrestler for four or five years. Quartermain brags often about being in the business for seventeen years, but in all those years has never been under contract to a major promotion.

- There are rumblings of more releases coming.

Colt Cabana would be fun, but I don't think they'd give such a push to a developmental. Wwe likes things to be surprises, with everybody expecting KK, maybe they'll switch it up. Outside of KK, I don't know who would really work in the role, as the wrestler will have to be solid on the mic. A darkhose extreme longshot pick could be Trevor Murdoch.

Randy Orton defeated Booker T in a forgettable match on RAW during Orton's run as IC Champ.

Does anyone have a list of all the "legends" that Randy Orton has "killed"?

With the exception of Hulk Hogan, Brock Lesnar, Eddie Guerrero, and John Cena, Randy Orton has defeated just about everybody in the business: Ric Flair, The Undertaker, HBK, HHH, Chris Benoit, Kurt Angle, Edge, Chris Jericho, Booker T, RVD, Batista, Mick Foley, Scott Steiner, Christian, Kane, Rey Mysterio, Jerry Lawler, Sgt. Slaughter, and Dusty Rhodes.

Although I don't recall Orton ever facing the Big Show or JBL so I guess you can add them to exceptions as well.

I don't remember him ever beating Goldberg in a singles match, but he did beat him in a handicapped match. It was Evolution Vs. Goldberg, 3 Vs. 1 so I guess that would count.

They have this thing with Orton that if he RKOs a legend, that counts as a kill since he couldn't have an actual match with them for whatever reason (Jake The Snake for example)

Lets not forget Mark Cuban (Owner of the Dallas Mavericks) - Im sorry i just dislike the mavs but he still is a "legend"

- Lacey Von Erich is scheduled to report to Tampa on Tuesday. She is scheduled to stay a week before being assigned to either Florida Championship Wrestling or Ohio Valley Wrestling in Louisville, KY.

- Dan Rodman is currently out of action with a back injury. From what I understand, he has been out of action for the past month.

- Speaking of injuries, Eric Perez has also been out of action for the past several weeks due to an injury.

- Mike Knox and Derrick Neikirk were in Tampa training on Monday.

- The new Hart Foundation is still in Tampa, but are expected to be moving to Louisville in the next few weeks.

- Steve Keirn and Dr. Tom Prichard are the head trainers in Tampa, and the assistant trainers are Steve Madison and Buck Quartermain. Apparently Madison and Quartermain are assistants due to their friendship with Keirn. Madison and Quartermain both have heat with the developmental talent. Madison is 23 years old, and has only been a wrestler for four or five years. Quartermain brags often about being in the business for seventeen years, but in all those years has never been under contract to a major promotion.

- There are rumblings of more releases coming.

Anyone want to take shots at who is gonna go? Maybe 90% of the ECW roster?

I guess it's the 3rd annual mass summer firings to make room for the Raw Diva search!

whoa!

Anyone want to take shots at who is gonna go? Maybe 90% of the ECW roster?

Coffee grill Snitsky, Major Brothers, Lil Boogey, unknown blond diva x4...."WWE wwishes the very best in their future endeavors"

Yeah, I saw that like 3 weeks ago but no-one else commented on it haha

Wrong. There was too many comments about it scattered over the WWE folder.

Not only that, but hasn't that been up since the movie originally opened months ago? I remember hearing about it back then, as well as the many polls on their site that were 300-related.

http://www.myspace.com/shantelletaylor

First off, I would like to thank all my fans for the loving support. Without you I would not be able to do what I love and that's to wrestle. My experience with WWE is something that can never be replaced. It gave me the opportunity to get a taste of what it's like to live your dream,

None of you should be worried about me though! I have lots of goals and aspirations. I'm a fighter!! This is fuel for me, I'm going to use this negative and turn it into a positive. I'm 21 years old and I have my whole life ahead of me. I will defiantly not be sitting around waiting for something to happen. I am doing everything in my power since my release to make many opportunities available.

All I ask is for you all to keep an eye on my myspace and my website which will be completely renovated very shortly because I have a lot of great things coming up.

You guys are the best and I can not thank you enough for watching and backing me every step of the way.

You Rock!

Love,

Shantelle