TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest georgia003

The Game Your Most Looking Froward To

Guest georgia003

Time to have some fun in game talk. Let's discuss what we see happening in the gaming community for the year ahead and what games we're most excited about.

I can't wait for Resident Evil 5 to come out!! And have preorder Resident Evil 5 online

I thought RE4 on PS2 was awesome and i've seen the trailers for the new one and it looks even better.

Here's a trailer:

How about yours?

This thread begins and ends for me with Culdcept SAGA.

Good thing it comes out this Tuesday. I was going crazy with all the fucking delays.

Someone else with the siiiiicknessssss that is Culdcept. I'll meet you online as soon as I get a freakin' 360.

-Annie

This thread begins and ends for me with Culdcept SAGA.

Good thing it comes out this Tuesday. I was going crazy with all the fucking delays.

Someone else with the siiiiicknessssss that is Culdcept. I'll meet you online as soon as I get a freakin' 360.

-Annie

And as soon as I get my 360 back from MS.

Im very excited for God of War:Chains of Olympus and Super Smash Brothers Brawl, I don't even own a Wii but I am very strong considering getting one just for that game alone, well that and the virtual console I guess...

Add Ghostbusters and TNA Impact to my list. Of course, I hope the latter ends up actually having good gameplay. If not, it'll be easy to pass up.

MLB 2K8, GTA IV, and Rainbox Six Vegas.

I don't have a Wii, but Mario Kart looks awesome, of course. I never liked the previous Smash Bros., but I'm intrigued by this one - it looks entertaining as fuck.

GTAIV will probably finally make me get a 360. Aside from that, Spore, inFamous, Prototype, Fable 2, maybe Alan Wake. Alone in the Dark looks like it has potential. I'm very cautiously optimistic about TNA Impact!, though I am aware of the developer's wrestling game history. And whatever Harmonix does next.