TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
strummer

Jamie Noble released from WWE

Guest whitemilesdavis

So now I guess we get to see TNA totally misuse him, cause it's going to happen. I really thought he could be a future star, I guess WWE saw things differently.

Guest Salacious Crumb

Hopefully New Japan signs him up soon. I'd hate to see All Japan sign him so he can be used in squash matches against Jamal.

Guest Loss

I'll put a spoiler note in the title.

I'll never understand how people can read news sites to find out what's going to happen in the future, but get pissed off if they see part of a Smackdown spoiler, but to each his own.

The only thing that parted ways was Jamie Noble's head from the rest of his body after VIS was done with him.

Who wants to bet he either asked for his release, or he wasn't going by the Dress Code? I'll go for the latter.

Well when you see a topic called "Jomie Noble released from WWE" I think it's usually a failry safe bet that it is about that topic, and not full of spoilers for a future TV show.

Guest Dazed
And ... it won't let me edit the title.

I'll bloody do it then :angry:

People, don't be retards and post spoilers. In future, we'll hand out suspensions.

Use [*spoiler]spoiler[*/spoiler] tags (removing the *s, obviously).

Downhome, quit crying, we get your point.

People, don't be retards and post spoilers.  In future, we'll hand out suspensions.

I don't mean to start any shit, but people having said spoilers in their sigs and avatars aren't helping matters.

It says nothing about WWE. I be could talking about him going back to TNA or something. And if people are so hell bent on not reading spoilers, then turn your sigs off.

When the spoiler is something as groundbreaking as the returns of Vis and Gangrel you know you can't avoid it. I wasn't gonna read the spoilers either, but my friend IMed me about their returns and it was too late for my eyes. There are people that like to watch Smackdown without knowing what's going to happen.

Anyhow, this sucks. I enjoyed watching Noble's work but I don't get TNA and won't want to buy anything just to see him (like a DVD) so this is too bad.

Holy shit...is all I can say. I mean damn, the dude was even still over 2 or 3 weeks ago when teaming with Chavo, and they fired him? WTF??

Well, anyways, ,that should stop the complaining about Noble not being in SDvsRAW I guess then.

I'm puzzled to see Noble get released since he was seemingly in the midst of this Chavo/Kidman/London angle. There's certainly a lot more dead weight on that roster than him. It is ironic that his former untalented girlfriend Nidia still has a job, but I guess they don't want to release the Tough Enough people.

I'm torn on this Gangrel/Viscera thing. I mean, I'm kinda glad that Gangrel is being brought back, but Viscera? He's fucking horrible.

My friend Ian will be happy though if they trade Gangrel to Raw eventually. Finally a resolution to Edge and Gangrel!!!!!

Shit!!!! I can't believe this how could they release someone as good as Jamie Knoble he wasn't just one of those smark favorites he could also really work the mic and was entertaining and marks loved him!what kind of drugs is Vince using!!!

damn it what's next they are going to hire Gangrel&Viscera......*reads spoilers* AH!!!!!!!!!!!*goes crazy*

Damn it, Chavo is such a curse. First Classic goes mad and gets himself released, now Noble is gone too. Of course, Eddie didn't do too badly, except now he's feuding with Luther Reigns.

*wants a Kenzo/Chavo team*

Should he decide to try TNA, I'm going to SO love Noble vs. Styles, Noble vs. Petey Williams, etc.

WWE has got to be losing it. I can understand bringing back past stars with some notoriety (Hogan's nostalgia pops, Piper, Snuka's appearances, etc.). But now they're digging up Ministry rejects to build this JBL/UT feud? Gangrel I'm cool with since I dug the whole Brood gimmick, but Vis was never, and could never BE over. Smackdown needs help, and he's who we get? Damn.

Definately didn't see this coming. I could see Yang getting the boot way before Jamie. AJPW is in need of juniors unlike NJ so I think he'll join the ranks of Kaz and the rest of the RO&D boys in short time.

Noble vs. Petey Williams

That's a fucking dream match right there...IMO. Because they look like they would just click. They also look alike in ways :/, but their styles are very similar and I'm sure a match between those two would be entertaining as hell..

Zero-One is still around, right? (Yep, the extent of my Puro knowledge is pretty weak) I can see him going there, as Japan is pretty much a logical step for him. As for TNA, I'd be more surprised to see him go there than to see him go to ROH who'd no doubt snap him up in an instant.

Guest Dynamite Kido

Pro wrestling NOAH might be a good place for him to go assuming that he IS going to go to Japan. Otherwise, I think ROH might be all over him.