TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
syxx2001

The MOST HATED

Phoebe in Friends is, by far, my most hated character of all time. She's never funny, and she often ruins any other funny moments involving anyone else.

I'll also say Shawn in Boy Meets World. While I love the character of being good-looking and getting all the girls, which is mostly during the middle school days, I can't stand any time he has a hissy fit over something like living in a trailer or having the bad life. And in the later seasons, it's annoying whenever he's pissed at Jack for having the good life.

does anyone like Phoebe? She is AWFUL. As I said before, she is NEVER funny. A thing to remember too, is that Lisa Kudrow had extensive comedic training in Groundlings and was totally outclassed by 2 big chested hot chicks with no real comedic experience (well Cox was on Family Ties)

Girls usually seem to find her to be hilarious.

Guest Mosaicv2
Lisa Simpson.

By Far.

She wasn't really bad the first couple of seasons... but when she became a nerdy tree-huggin' hippie, then she sucked.

my choice:

That retard character on Crank Yankers who keeps on screamin' "YAAAH!"

I want to RIP his head off!!

Guest Askewniverse

I wasn't too fond of Richie Aprile or Livia Soprano.

Lana and Jason from Smallville are starting to get annoying.

Michelle was 100x better than the boy twins.

MEAN DADDY! God, I hated those kids. How could they insult John Stamos like that?

His name wasn't Joey Tanner for chrissakes! And he wasn't anybody's uncle.

Which makes it even weirder that he lives with them.

The most annoying character on TV is......

Peggy Hill

Close the thread.

So Ive found a new favorite show in Roseanne and after watching it for a few weeks, Ive come to the conclusion that I just cannot STAND BECKY CONNER. She is spoiled, selfish, obnoxious, and whatever else you want to say. Im watching the Terms of Endearment episodes and she pissed me off when she yelled at Dan for losing his job and on part two shes like "Mother me and Mark are married and we arent going to stay in this house if we can't sleep together". UGH, Oliver from the OC never gave me so much hate.

How about every single character from that show except Dan. Poor old Dan always seemed like he deserved better.

Guest Mindless_Aggression

I find Fry from Futurama to be incredibly annoying.

I find Fry from Futurama to be incredibly annoying.

I find EVERYONE on Futurama to be incredibly annoying. Seriously, that's an awful show. I'd even take present day Simpsons over Futurama, 10 times out of 10.

Here's another one that just came to mind: the complete cast of "7th Heaven". My mom watches this show, and I totally despise it. It's the biggest pile of saccahrine crap on TV today. The characters are awful, the plots are awful, it's just AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL. And worse yet, every week they seem to add a character or three. Most of them annoying children.

I forgot about David Aceveda from the Shield. I couldn't STAND him.

BAH!

Acevada's good for the role. Vic and the Strike team need a spoiler.

And what's with "Everyone from this show," I kinda got the impression that it was shows you liked and watched, with the one character you couldn't stand...not shows you hated all together.

Raymond's mom in Everybody Love Raymond

I cannot stand that show because of that character... After what, 9 seasons, why hasn't Raymond and Debra told them off yet?

If they was my parents, I would definately would have told them to piss off and stop interfering in my life... Yes, I'm Greek and it happens.

BAH!

Acevada's good for the role. Vic and the Strike team need a spoiler.

And what's with "Everyone from this show," I kinda got the impression that it was shows you liked and watched, with the one character you couldn't stand...not shows you hated all together.

Aceveda's heel turn in the start of Season Two was awesome, wish they turned him full heel and Vic face.

Guest Salacious Crumb
So Ive found a new favorite show in Roseanne and after watching it for a few weeks, Ive come to the conclusion that I just cannot STAND BECKY CONNER. She is spoiled, selfish, obnoxious, and whatever else you want to say. Im watching the Terms of Endearment episodes and she pissed me off when she yelled at Dan for losing his job and on part two shes like "Mother me and Mark are married and we arent going to stay in this house if we can't sleep together". UGH, Oliver from the OC never gave me so much hate.

How about every single character from that show except Dan. Poor old Dan always seemed like he deserved better.

I'd say Mark was ok. He was really the only character that developed over the years.

Lisa and Marge Simpson. I think the episode where Lisa became a vegetarian is when she became the shrill hippie that she currently is. Just a needless character change. Marge has just become a useless character and has never been able to carry a show after the 6th or 7th season.

Peggy Hill is by far the worst character ever on tv and Bobby is close behind. They ruined with show by giving her too much air time.

The entire cast of everybody loves Raymond

Doctor Cox from scrubs (used to be funny, now I just wait till he finishes his formulaic monlogue)

Acaveda isn't the worst character on "The Shield". I'd argue it has to be Claudette, who went from being a sarcastic detective who was above the rather public infighting between Vic and Acaveda to a morally hypocritical asshole who kept butting her nose into everyone's business.

Peggy Hill

I'm amazed it took that long for her to be brought up. SO DAMNED ANNOYING.

The only good thing about her is when they do the episodes where she ends up looking like an idiot, like when she accidently kidnapped a kid in Mexico, and her lawyer put her on the stand to prove that her Spanish is so bad there was no way in hell she could have told the kid to come with her.

But even then she's still fucking annoying, because she doesn't even realize how stupid she is. Rargh.

Guest wildpegasus

Peggy Hill

I'm amazed it took that long for her to be brought up. SO DAMNED ANNOYING.

The only good thing about her is when they do the episodes where she ends up looking like an idiot, like when she accidently kidnapped a kid in Mexico, and her lawyer put her on the stand to prove that her Spanish is so bad there was no way in hell she could have told the kid to come with her.

But even then she's still fucking annoying, because she doesn't even realize how stupid she is. Rargh.

Everyone on that show is annoying. Just not Peggy.

Guest Thrashist

Joey Tanner? Did his character get married to Bob Saget after all?

I'd have to say Urkel (be it Steven/Stephon/Robot).

Everyone on that show is annoying. Just not Peggy.

I assume that's a typo, and you meant "not just Peggy".

Still, even if you find the other characters annoying, she's about a hundred times worse.

Marcy from Married with Children, specially later in the show when she got the upper hand on Al eeeeeevery episode.

Jackie from That 70's show, i hate her. I don't HATE Donna but she's pretty boring. The rest of the cast is great btw

Tori the Butch Biker chick during her one season with Saved by the Bell. She was just brutal.

The retarded stoner/skater/wannabe rockstar/living in the backyard in a van cousin of the family on Step By Step. Forgot his name, but his character just blew ass.

George Lopez's mom in the George Lopez show.

- Kelso and Jackie from That 70's Show

- Dale, Peggy and Luanne from King of the Hill (I always thought Hank Hill was based heavily on Anderson from Beavis and Butthead)

- Van Driessen from Beavis and Butthead

- Topanga from Boy Meets World (sure she's megahot, but the constant Cory/Topanga draw-muh~! started to piss me off)

- Craig and Malcolm from Malcolm in the Middle

- Lisa and Marge Simpson, Judge Constance Harm from the Simpsons

- Lana and *insert current season's boyfriend with a secret here* from Smallville

- Sandy Squirrel from Spongebob (best characters from Spongebob are Patrick and Mr. Krabs)

- Joey Gladstone and the Tanner kids (the only young person that was OK on FH was Kimmy Gibbler)

- many reality show people (especially the guy from Extreme Home Makeover that looks like Ted McGinley if he was a massively super huge flaming faggot)

- later season Marcy and Kelly from MWC