Who reads the TSM content site?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Who reads the TSM content site?

• I go to TheSmartMarks.com and read the columns
    • I go to TheSmartMarks.com, but only to get to the forum
    • I only visit the TSM forum
    • TSM has a content site?

Guest Failed Mascot

I use to read the shoot interviews and al's baseball columns. Bout it.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
I never read the site even when I wrote for it.

you wrote for it?

I read the DVD writeups and Dr. Tom's NFL recaps in addition to my own stuff.

I used to read the RAW and Smackdown writeups but not anymore... nothing against JHawk and company, but the WWE blows right now.

I read the Raw and Smackdown recaps (probably the best on the net) and the other wrestling reviews. Occasionally the DVD stuff too.

I tend to forget the main site even exists most of the time, Al's baseball stuff is pretty much the only thing i'll look at regularly unless something interesting catches my eye, which doesn't happen very often.

I only read the sports stuff (Dr. Tom, alkeiper). Other than that, the only wrestling column I ever looked at was teke's shoot interview recaps. That, and one or two of Kotz's "Spoonful of Raw" columns.

I don't understand why nikjohns and JHawk both recap RAW- isn't one enough?

I'm under the impression that nik is basically covering Raw when the mood fits him and it's probably not a permanent thing. Raw is still officially me one month and PK the next with the other doing SmackDown.

Personally, I'd like to see nik become the PPV guy since we're in more urgent need of one of those.

Guest Failed Mascot

Don't include wrestling. If you shit on different aspects of pop culture and what not every week I'd give it a look-see

I'd buy THAT for a dollar.

Well I wouldn't since I've heard a good many of them but... Kotz would as he could then make them his own for when he talks with other chicks.

I've read Dames' Diatribes, Al's baseball columns, Tom's football columns, Tom's and Spree's DVD reviews, and Brandon's shoot interview recaps. Anything special that Nik writes about, such as the Foley Disc 1 review I'll definitely check out as well. I skim through the regular wrestling ones, mainly because I don't watch the shows too often anymore, and just to get some sort of sense of what's going on. Like Teke said, it's not a knock against the writers or anything.

As far as Al's question goes, I used to go to the forums first and read a column, but since the forum list isn't often as up to date as the main site, I've made it a semi-regular habit to check the main site first.

The only time I look at the content section is when Dr. Tom forgets to submit his nfl picks for my contest and record them which are also posted in his column.

I always forget that TSM has other things besides the fourm...

I wanna do a weekly column where I just talk about shit. Wrestling-related shit of course, but it's like a non-super serious thing.

Would it be called "A SPOONful of Kotz" or "Oh man, I'm on drugs right now"?