TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Human Fly

Chris Benoit Dead - Toxicology results released

I wonder how on earth the WWE will go about things on smackdown and raw next week after its known he did it himself. I mean I would hate to be in their position.

I am just sick about the whole thing...just disgusted.

This is even the lead story on PerezHilton.com, calling Benoit a murderer.

So now everyone in Hollywood, all the gays and gossip hounds who worship Perez found out who Benoit was... and their first impression was murderer.

WWE should of waited to get all the facts. They may have just spent hrs making a murderer seem like a hero.

I did notice at the end of the show, Jerry seemed nervous and directed the convo towards Nancy and their son and how people need to hug their loved ones.

I joined a Benoit group on Facebook not too long ago (almost made one myself in fact). If the double-murder suicide deal is made official, I'll most likely leave the group.

Chris Benoit wouldn't want you to do that. He took a lot of pride in his Facebook following.

Funny...but seriously, a lot of people will change their tune quickly if Benoit did indeed have a hand in this.

Then they're morons. I'm going to still love Benoit's wrestling and admire that aspect. He could kill a school worth of kids and I'll still like him as a wrestler. His personal life has nothing to do with him as a wrestler. Wrestling is full of scum bags.

I couldn't feel more differently about it. Do you not feel any compassion or remorse for the woman and CHILD Benoit took the lives of? If Benoit did this, I think they should destroy all master copies of his in ring work, or at the very lease blur out his likeness and silence any mention of his name in all future releases with a match featuring the (most likely) murdering scumbag.

OKay so Nancy was a cheating slut and Benoit killed her, why did he kill the kid? I wonder if Chris talked to anybody on the WWE roster after he flew home. And will the WWE legal team intervein and keep it in house? Having one of your top guys kill his family is not something you want hanging over you. I have a feeling that if the worst is true this will change wrestling in ways I can't even imagine.

One news report says it was a neighbor who called police...the other said it was the wwe office...this is all just shit....dammit...i need a fucking drink....

Guest cobainwasmurdered
I think we should start a Nancy Memorial thread (if there isn't already one in General Wrestling) instead of Chris Benoit. I just ripped my Benoit poster off the wall.

You are without a doubt a fucking moron. It's the very start of the investigation, no one knows who did what.

::shakes off annoying little flea:: :asshole2:

*If* Benoit did this (and it's looking more and more like he did), then he's a piece of shit. Plain and simple. May he rot in the eternal flames of the hottest part of hell. People who don't want to believe it, are in denial at this point.

Or they have a brain and aren't immediately giving into speculation.

I think we should start a Nancy Memorial thread (if there isn't already one in General Wrestling) instead of Chris Benoit. I just ripped my Benoit poster off the wall.

You are without a doubt a fucking moron. It's the very start of the investigation, no one knows who did what.

::shakes off annoying little flea:: :asshole2:

*If* Benoit did this (and it's looking more and more like he did), then he's a piece of shit. Plain and simple. May he rot in the eternal flames of the hottest part of hell. People who don't want to believe it, are in denial at this point.

Or they have a brain and aren't immediately giving into speculation.

That rules out about 95% of this folder.

I joined a Benoit group on Facebook not too long ago (almost made one myself in fact). If the double-murder suicide deal is made official, I'll most likely leave the group.

Chris Benoit wouldn't want you to do that. He took a lot of pride in his Facebook following.

Funny...but seriously, a lot of people will change their tune quickly if Benoit did indeed have a hand in this.

Then they're morons. I'm going to still love Benoit's wrestling and admire that aspect. He could kill a school worth of kids and I'll still like him as a wrestler. His personal life has nothing to do with him as a wrestler. Wrestling is full of scum bags.

I couldn't feel more different about this. If Benoit did this, I think they should destroy all master copies of his in ring work, or at the very lease blur out his likeness and silence any mention of his name in all future releases with a match featuring the (most likely) murdering scumbag.

And this is why you are in charge of nothing. Stop posting stuff.

WWE should of waited to get all the facts. They may have just spent hrs making a murderer seem like a hero.

I did notice at the end of the show, Jerry seemed nervous and directed the convo towards Nancy and their son and how people need to hug their loved ones.

They couldn't really show dead air or do a normal show, I mean I don't think they ever thought Benoit would've killed his family.

Don't fault them for this.

I wish it could somehow come out that Benoit went home, FOUND them dead, and then started thinking about Eddie, his family, and then just killed himself.

I wanted to avoid the internet until in the morning, but I couldn't. Then I read this, and all kinds of scenarios came rushing in.

I don't want this to come true but - Maybe he did kill his wife and kid late last week, felt guilty, knew he would be winning the ECW belt, but feeling guilty decided to just die. (I know this is sick, but I can't really find better words to describe.)

Right now, I really don't have an opinion on this topic at all. Unless I hear some concrete evidence, or an official report is filled, then all the speculation is exactly that.

Yes, the Chris Benoit wrestling fan in me hopes that he did not kill his wife and son, but if the facts show that he did it, then thats a bridge I'll cross when and if it arises.

The amount of stupidity this thread has generated in the past two pages is nothing short of amazing, first it was

"WAAAAAAAH! MY HERO IS DEAD!" to "FUCKING PRICK! BURN IN MOTHERFUCKING HELL!!!oneoneoneone" without one shred of word from the police about if he did it or not. Idiots.

Right now, I really don't have an opinion on this topic at all. Unless I hear some concrete evidence, or an official report is filled, then all the speculation is exactly that.

Yes, the Chris Benoit wrestling fan in me hopes that he did not kill his wife and son, but if the facts show that he did it, then thats a bridge I'll cross when and if it arises.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I couldn't feel more differently about it. Do you not feel any compassion or remorse for the woman and CHILD Benoit took the lives of? If Benoit did this, I think they should destroy all master copies of his in ring work, or at the very lease blur out his likeness and silence any mention of his name in all future releases with a match featuring the (most likely) murdering scumbag.

Too stupid for words.

guys i think we are just assuming that Chris is the murderer, i mean how do we know if this is indeed a double murder/suicide case, that Nancy didnt do it, i kinda wish it was a gas leak now

OKay so Nancy was a cheating slut and Benoit killed her, why did he kill the kid? I wonder if Chris talked to anybody on the WWE roster after he flew home. And will the WWE legal team intervein and keep it in house? Having one of your top guys kill his family is not something you want hanging over you. I have a feeling that if the worst is true this will change wrestling in ways I can't even imagine.

I'm not sure about that. This could've happened to anyone in any company. If anything, this might finally make Vince take a step back on more controversial storylines.

Hey guys, remember after Eddie's death that word was someone was on suicide watch and that everyone speculated it was Kurt Angle due to his bad health? You guys think it could have been a depressed Benoit instead?

I don't know, maybe WWE wrestlers need to be subject to MANDITORY psychiatric evaluations. I know it'll piss alot of them off but they don't have a union so fuck 'em.

Even if this ends up being the worst possible scenario, we have to remember that Benoit is still a victim in all of this, and his legacy should not be tarnished as a result.

I feel sick right now.

Chris Benoit was my very favorite in the business. God, he was the model and inspiration for the Longdogger Pete character a few scrolls down in the SWF. A veteran performer at the back end of his career who (almost) never won the big matches, but came away leaving the fans happy and genuinely earning their respect. Respect is the first word I would associate with Benoit, and the same was true of Pete. I feel like a part of me has died.

Until the details are officially confirmed, I don't want to think about how this may have happened - my mind is simply not ready to go down that dark place. I'm going to turn in tonight thinking about the man I've admired for many years, the great matches he's been a part of and the legacy he's left behind.

I don't think I'll be sleeping much tonight.