TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

The Office: Season 4

I just hope that if they do this, they do it with the same writers and without taking any of the main characters off the original. These are probably both way too much to ask for, but I did hear one rumor that it might take place at Dunder-Mifflin headquarters with Ryan, and I guess they're looking at bringing in Will Arnett (which would of course be awesome). I don't know if any of that's true, I just read it on another board.

Damn, awkward doesn't begin to describe that episode.

Guest Teal-y Dan

Pretty good episode, but I feel like the show is starting to wind down. Good symbolism with the repairing of the Dundie because they're broken people and all that jazz.

There were a bunch of little things I liked (the small TV, the tour of the condo, stuff like that) enough that I liked the episode overall. They really need to spend more time in the actual office, though.

I enjoyed the episode, but at times Michael's over-the-top behavior really gets annoying.

Yeah, but he wasn't that bad in this one. He was the worst in "Phyllis' Wedding."

I enjoyed this episode. It was just nice to see my favorite show back. I think if this was a "normal" season, then I might not have liked it. But it was new, so kudos. Plus Paul Feig directed, which is always a plus.

B+

Perhaps the most bizarre episode of the series. Not great for laughs, but I'm looking at these episodes with the mindset that they need to cram a half a season's worth of storylines into six episodes.

That was maybe the most uncomfortable I've ever been watching a TV show.

I'm not sure if it was that much worse than usual but I was cringing the whole episode.

I enjoyed it, though. Some great one liners. Dwight leaving his date at the bus stop while he kept on driving was great.

Pam's "Awesome" when Dwight showed up was great. I was dreading some Pam/Jim friction after the botched "house is flooded" escape where he was going to leave Pam to fend for herself, I'm really glad they didn't go that direction.

And I'm totally using the "it has an oakey afterbirth" line the next time I drink wine.

Wait what?

And then Micheal just goes on.

I felt awkward watching it too, Angela smashing her cone on Andy's car is such a bitch move. WHORE!

I think my favorite quick joke in that one was the cops showing up and Dwight attempting to take initiative but just getting dismissed with "not now, Dwight." Incredibly weird episode, but I dug it.

The camera tripod in the bedroom that Michael forgot to put away was a funny touch. Dwight's line, "It's purely carnal. That's all you need to know" was my favourite line.

It sounds like next week's episode about a parking space (at least in description) is more traditional Office fare.

That was maybe the most uncomfortable I've ever been watching a TV show.

I'm not sure if it was that much worse than usual but I was cringing the whole episode.

That's pretty much the worst case scenario of dinner parties. Funny-painful to watch, I agree.

My favorite line of the episode was when Jan and Michael were yelling at each other before Jan broke the Dundy and the television.

Michael's last line during that exchange: "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!"

My favorite line of the episode was when Jan and Michael were yelling at each other before Jan broke the Dundy and the television.

Michael's last line during that exchange: "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!"

I didn't find Michael over the top in this one.

I actually think its cute that Jan really does love Michael though. Her trying to put back together the Dundie after he was gone was sweet. Although, I don't know how they are going to replace the 200 dollar Plasma.

Kevin and Andy made this episode.